CareTheDare
    CareTheDare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Oakland A's

Playing some good baseball. Could get past Stros or Yankees

letsgetsome
    letsgetsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2397

Got to get past the Royal's first. Their terrible bullpen got exposed again last night.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Care take Care, this is scary.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They not beating the Stros in a 7 game series. Yanks? Very possible.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

They have no pitching.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No they are a. easy out

Good pitching stops great hitting every time

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Had KC +1.5 last night but lost an very juicy OAK LIVE bet.

It's close between Oakland and Atlanta but according to my records if you bet the same unit on OAK for every game this season you would be ahead about +19 units, depending on the exact line.

This is the most profitable team in that fashion so far this season.

Interestingly, doing the same bet for the Chicago White Sox for the whole season would put the bettor up about +3 units, a better number than bettors doing the same for Houston, Cleveland, and Tampa.

The worst team for betting the same unit all season long is by far and away the Detroit Tigers. Being down about -32 units for the season, it's almost double the next worse teams of KC, Seattle and Miami.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Had KC +1.5 last night but lost an very juicy OAK LIVE bet.

It's close between Oakland and Atlanta but according to my records if you bet the same unit on OAK for every game this season you would be ahead about +19 units, depending on the exact line.

This is the most profitable team in that fashion so far this season.

Interestingly, doing the same bet for the Chicago White Sox for the whole season would put the bettor up about +3 units, a better number than bettors doing the same for Houston, Cleveland, and Tampa.

The worst team for betting the same unit all season long is by far and away the Detroit Tigers. Being down about -32 units for the season, it's almost double the next worse teams of KC, Seattle and Miami.

Wonder where those numbers were around the asb? I did great identifying twins as good from start of season, for a good while was getting plus money on them!! I’m sure they have dropped down the list significantly as they have prob been losing more games since books started lining them as favs!! Go figure. lol.

For awhile I continued w them when they started being mid level favs but I often played the 1st 5 run line to eliminate the juice and avoid their pen!! I prob havnt bet them in at least a few weeks now if not more. I just havnt been following many teams once fb started which always the case as I prefer 1st half mlb for couple reasons plus I’m just burnt capping bases by this point! Lot of work! Lol

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Oakland has for years got the most out of their players verse the number of dollars they have spent.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by CareTheDare View Post
    Playing some good baseball. Could get past Stros or Yankees
    Hope so

Placed 09/11/2019 @ 03:18 PM

Risk: - Win:

Major League Baseball - Oakland Athletics +2800
    Game Start 09/17/2019 @ 03:40 PM

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Oakland has for years got the most out of their players verse the number of dollars they have spent.
    They make the other small market teams and some the big look really bad! Them and Tampa do more w less than anyone!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They make the other small market teams and some the big look really bad! Them and Tampa do more w less than anyone!!

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

The Oakland dilemma is they are built for the regular season. Stars win in the playoffs and they don't have enough. I love their team but it's not getting past Houston and the Yankees. Minnesota has the same problem.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Every player on the team is basically the same. I like them but they do this all the time.