rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those that lost money on strictlywinners make it back wth me!

I have 2 games going tomorrow that I feel very strongly about. Place nice bets on these and you will get your money back and then some! I'm not gonna post these games as like "LOCKS OF THE YEAR" or like "BET YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR MOTHER ON THE GAME WITH AN IF BET ON YOUR FATHER!!!!" Straight up these are the best games on the board to bet. So let me get right to this and give you the games that will cash your ticket tomorrow.

Florida Marlins (-137) Kim and Livingston

Kim has been MONEY for the Marlins all year and it's not gonna change against one of the worst teams in baseball tomorrow. The Reds are also coming off a little hot streak and with yesterdays loss they will fall back into there old way of losing.

Cardinals (+117) Looper Vs Caryle

The Braves have been shaky as of late and are 5-5 in there last 10. Caryle has been somewhat of a surprise for them this year, but the Cards know they have to go on a streak here to get back in the NL central and they are about to do just that. Pujols is starting to raise his HR numbers as of late after going through a tough stretch and tomorrow he will be a thorn in the ass for Caryle to get around. I'm telling you the Cards will not go down silently this year and they are on the verge of making there run.

*SIDE NOTE* If you wanna make a little extra buck on the side I suggest doing a 2 team parlay with the two, or instead of doing a parlay your can do a Action Reverse bet also. I prefer doing the reverse bets because unlike a parlay if you go 1 for 2 you win a little money back. Reverse bets are a good way to make some change if you have the money to put up for them.

If you guys wanna win on a regular basis you cannot play every game on the board like strictlywinners does. As a perfect example you see what happens when you try and bet every game. You hit a wall like he did yesterday and you lose your whole bankroll. In order to win long term you need to pick out 1 to 3 games a day, 3 at the very most and play that way. Why bet say 8 games, say 6 of those games are leans and the other 2 are your best bets. Always just play your best bets and win your money. People who wanna bet like 10 out 14 games a day are never gonna win long term. It's impossible, and I don't care what anyone says, but it is impossible to have a read on all those games. Look into a couple games a day a make your hit there. These forums have been bombarded as of late with all the talk about strictlywinners, I feel bad for the people that lost money with him. Today if you play these games you will make back your money and then some. Good luck all and cash your tickets!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to say I disagree with both of these.

Kim has been money all year? Florida has lost 4 out of his last 5 starts. He is developing some control problems, and a righty like him with control problems is exactly who Cincinnati's lefty power hitters - Griffey, Dunn, Hamilton, and maybe Hatteberg - can hit well. I think Cincinnati is the side with value if it exists in this one.

And in the other game, I think Atlanta is the right side, with pretty decent value. Carlyle has been good, and should be able to hold down St. Louis' mediocre lineup. Atlanta on the other hand is perking up a bit offensively. I think Atlanta has decent value at this line.

boldin
    boldin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Cardinals.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the RL -1.5 with the Marlins

If you bet the Marlins take the RL - 1 1/2 for the extra juice.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    If you bet the Marlins take the RL - 1 1/2 for the extra juice.
    No no, I disagree with this, when you have a home team playing a road team with a weak bullpen, that detracts value from the RL with the home team, especially if the home team has a good closer as Florida does. Obviously, because if the road team's bullpen gives up the lead from the 9th inning on, it is likely to result in a 1-run loss.

Of course this can be offset greatly by volatility, but in this case I prefer the Florida ML to the RL.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I disagree with the Cards play. I don't know if Atlanta going 5-5 in a 10-game sample constitutes "shaky" play, especially considering STL is 5-5 in their last 10 as well. Carlyle has been particularly sharp lately (only 5 ER in his last 26 IP), while Looper has an ERA of 6.93 since mid-May. As you say, Pujols seems to have regained his power, but he's still basically the lone threat in that lineup, with the one possible exception being Duncan. I think Atlanta has a fairly significant edge in this one.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Faded both of these picks. Good luck to all!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

since i play almost all dogs i will probably go with cinci and st louis

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Sorry RMC. I disagree with you on the Marlins pick. I'm on the Reds +130 today, and thats my only bet for the day.

No opinion on the other pick, so good luck with it.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on cincy today as well.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate everyone's opinion on the plays and I think everyone makes good points for playing either sides. Hey, this is why they play the games though. I still back my picks 100% and I feel very confident in these plays. Good luck to all!