2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Didn't watch 1 minute of it, was sleeping. I saw the highlights this morning. Benitendi made a great catch to save the game, didn't see much else, besides the fan interference call.
    Relax, the Astro's should win tonight, Sox used 6 pitchers and had Price up more than once.
    Yea that was a incredible catch under immense pressure by Benitendi, pretty much do or die as it gets, game was won or lost on that play, hell the whole series very well could been decided by that play!!

I really don’t care who wins this series bro. I’d like to see it get extended to 6 or 7 cause it been some fantastic baseball! A game 7 would be epic!! Think it pretty obvious these the 2 best teams.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    HOU -185. It'll be a longshot. Saw somewhere that this is one of the highest moneylines for a team in LCS.
    Prob worth it tho

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Going big on the over and Stros TT over. Stros may get the total over on their own

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTheSpread View Post
    Going big on the over and Stros TT over. Stros may get the total over on their own
    I fully support this post!!!!

Fedor
    Nowhere to go but up...
    Fedor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12546

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I also had Boston 1st 5 +170 at -1/2, and the Astro's hosed me in bottom of 5th.
    Ditto. But had Sox for the game. Best outfield in the game...

My thoughts on the call: When his glove was touched, was it OVER or PAST the yellow line on the fence? If not, then he's still in the field of play. To follow up, is it like football, where the entire glove (or point of contact) has to be completely past the fence/yellow line? I'm not convinced it was, and the only angle they had that would've solved this little detail was blocked by the security guard and fans. So the call on the field stands. As a Sox homer, I think his glove was still over the yellow line (not past it), so it is still in the field of play.

Definitely on the over and small play on the Sox with such nice odds. Price is a tough watch though... As is Kimbrel (what tf happened in the last month with his control?)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dawg58kahn View Post
    all over the overs too dawg. 8 is a ridiculous line

the best bet though is houston minus 1.5 at +120 . what a beauty dawg with the most shit price pitching lmao. cant believe he still plays in the majors
    That a little harsh, he still been well better than average in regular season hasn’t he? Playoffs just not his cup of tea! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    Ditto. But had Sox for the game. Best outfield in the game...

My thoughts on the call: When his glove was touched, was it OVER or PAST the yellow line on the fence? If not, then he's still in the field of play. To follow up, is it like football, where the entire glove (or point of contact) has to be completely past the fence/yellow line? I'm not convinced it was, and the only angle they had that would've solved this little detail was blocked by the security guard and fans. So the call on the field stands. As a Sox homer, I think his glove was still over the yellow line (not past it), so it is still in the field of play.

Definitely on the over and small play on the Sox with such nice odds. Price is a tough watch though... As is Kimbrel (what tf happened in the last month with his control?)
    Kimbrel is absolutely gonna cost them a game at some point in these playoffs, playing w fire every time he goes out there. Very similar to jefferies for milw, both been shaky as fukk putting baserunners all over! Defense bailed him out big time last night!!

Far as the home run called a out, Betts could have had a damn beer w the fans he was so far into the stands!!! lol

For tonight I’m on Stros ff and game -.5 and -1.5, game over 8 (must bet all series!). Stros money line tied into bunch of parlays this weekend! Lol

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That a little harsh, he still been well better than average in regular season hasn’t he? Playoffs just not his cup of tea! Lol.
    that is exactly what i mean dawgs. the true mettle is shown in playoffs and we all know his record there

that useless bastard chokes when it matters

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Astros -1.5
    Astros over 8
    Astros TT over 4.5

2daBank

that is exactly what i mean dawgs. the true mettle is shown in playoffs and we all know his record there

that useless bastard chokes when it matters
    Yea but only way you get to the playoffs is w pitchers who can eat up some innings for ya in regular season. Dude been a nightmare in playoffs his whole damn career going back to his prime in Tampa. Big time choker no doubt!

dawg58kahn

Yea but only way you get to the playoffs is w pitchers who can eat up some innings for ya in regular season. Dude been a nightmare in playoffs his whole damn career going back to his prime in Tampa. Big time choker no doubt!
    he adds value to their roster for sure. just not in the playoff roster. leave that to the big dawgs

dawg58kahn

Quote Originally Posted by pickle_texas View Post
    Astros -1.5
    Astros over 8
    Astros TT over 4.5
    Love it dawg all over it too

Astros minus 2.5 + 210

illyTheKid
    illyTheKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Like your input man. Something feels off about this game. Price terrible in the playoffs and Zoolander been lights out. But Boston is tough 1 through 9 and are great contact hitters. Also Altuve is quite banged up. Something tells me Boston ends it tonight...

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Love it dawg all over it too

Astros minus 2.5 + 210
    go big or go home.. if I lose, I'm gonna take a break for 2-3 weeks lol

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Everyone seems to be on the Stros, which is enough to make a Houston bettor nervous, but oh well. :-)

Good luck Houston bettors!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good night of sports!!! NFL, NBA, and MLB all going at once.. 3 screens in play.. Mulit-tasking!!!!

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

over is dead

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

whats the world series series price redsox dodgers

boston -250

2daBank

Is Houston deflated from being cheated yesterday? Price shitting all over them!!

johnnyvegas13

Maybe a good time for Houston live

Sox won't use much pen here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Maybe a good time for Houston live

Sox won't use much pen here
    Think you nailed this series Johnny.

johnnyvegas13

Is Houston deflated from being cheated yesterday? Price shitting all over them!!
    U may b right

No point in winning now just to go get curushhddd in boston

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

well overs live again lmao

johnnyvegas13

Welllllll

That should dooo it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    U may b right

No point in winning now just to go get curushhddd in boston
    Looks that way. Man I thought they had more heart than this!! Didn’t think they come all way back but expected at least this one and maybe gm 6. Didn’t really think bout possibility last night took it all out of them.. never thought this one would be over before gm 6 if not 7..

Good call on sox series buddy. I tell ya what, I have little to no interest in a lad/Sox series tho! MF’in milw better come out w their hair on fire in game 6!! Lol

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Someone tell me how dodgers or penetrating brewers can beat Boston lmao just give them the rings now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    well overs live again lmao
    Over been straight cash this series to point wasn’t really stressing that! Lol

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Someone tell me how dodgers or penetrating brewers can beat Boston lmao just give them the rings now
    Brewers slim chance

Doyyersss no chance

johnnyvegas13

Looks that way. Man I thought they had more heart than this!! Didn’t think they come all way back but expected at least this one and maybe gm 6. Didn’t really think bout possibility last night took it all out of them.. never thought this one would be over before gm 6 if not 7..

Good call on sox series buddy. I tell ya what, I have little to no interest in a lad/Sox series tho! MF’in milw better come out w their hair on fire in game 6!! Lol
    Thx

I like brewers chances

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Price makes $30 million a year and the announcers act like this is extraordinary he can pitch 6 shutout innings. It's amazing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Well milw will have a decided advantage late in games imo. Unfortunately not loving their chances of making it., either way obviously Sox be large favs, of course Stros would have been too!

2daBank

Has price ever had a playoff start even resembling the dominance he showing tonight? I don’t think so. Stros deflated!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Houston waved the white flag.. No show.. Over in jeopardy tonight ...

The Price was right so far..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Houston waved the white flag.. No show.. Over in jeopardy tonight ...
    Yea I think yesterday’s bs must have took it all out of them. Kinda a bummer, obviously not happy about losing my bets on this one but even worse just this series had been fantastic in so many ways, shame if it ends w no drama!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea I think yesterday’s bs must have took it all out of them. Kinda a bummer, obviously not happy about losing my bets on this one but even worse just this series had been fantastic in so many ways, shame if it ends w no drama!!

Yup Boston had the best record and they probably will win it all.. I not convinced the Dodger or Brewers can out hit and out pitch this team.. Red Sox are legit this year!!!

First 123 Last