Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Should I bet my soul on Dodger's run line tonigh?

Looks to be the best run line games of all toinght. Can't trust the Yankees at home vs Braves, usually would be my standard RL play when playing at home.
    Dodgers offense starts to roll + Kershaw on the mound (yeah I know he came back from the DL so what) and Los Angels has now Lebron James (side note joke, not that this influences the outcome of this game )

All in all I like Dodgers on the RL tonight. Who agrees?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

no idea

Kershaw probably still on some kind of limited pitch count. Nova starting for Pittsburgh might be tricky. Could see this being a close game, especially considering in hindsight it was last night when going huge on the Dodgers woulda worked.

coach 40/40
    coach 40/40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3701

Kershaw is one pitch away from injuring his back .

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by coach 40/40 View Post
    Kershaw is one pitch away from injuring his back .
    Took Dodgers RL already, hope they don't let me down here. Considered first Yankees RL but decided otherwise.
    Yankees up 5-0. Considered to back them to rebound but couldn't trust them with German, gave Newcomb more credit
    Is Newcomb really that good how is numbers reflect him to be or is he on his way to regress?? Have the feeling could be regressing in his next few starts.
    Last edited by Blackballer; 07-03-18 at 08:02 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dude. nova will prolly outpitch kershaw tonight lol

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Took Dodgers RL already, hope they don't let me down here. Considered first Yankees RL but decided otherwise.
    Yankees up 5-0. Considered to back them to rebound but couldn't trust them with German, gave Newcomb more credit
    Is Newcomb really that good how is numbers reflect him to be or is he on his way to regress?? Have the feeling could be regressing in his next few starts.
    Newcomb is a youngster who is still developing and getting better as the season progresses - in fact this was only the 2nd game that he’s allowed more than 3 runs in his last 10 or so (other one being against the Red Sox). Guy’s a legit pitcher and just had a bad game tonight - he admitted he struggled with the weather and humidity was so bad he couldn’t get a good grip on the baseball. Take it from a Braves fan that follows this team religiously (admittedly no expert) here - we’re always happy when Newcomb or Folty are on the mound because they are our best pitchers at the moment. I don’t expect either to regress at all, they’re both young and will have ocassional bad games like every pitcher, but they are the real deal man!! Hope that helps give some perspective on them and this team!! Didn’t want you to start fading him in future games and potentially lose a lot of money, this kid has some very high upside and will only continue to get better!

Happy 4th, and good luck with your plays today my friend!!

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Newcomb is a youngster who is still developing and getting better as the season progresses - in fact this was only the 2nd game that he’s allowed more than 3 runs in his last 10 or so (other one being against the Red Sox). Guy’s a legit pitcher and just had a bad game tonight - he admitted he struggled with the weather and humidity was so bad he couldn’t get a good grip on the baseball. Take it from a Braves fan that follows this team religiously (admittedly no expert) here - we’re always happy when Newcomb or Folty are on the mound because they are our best pitchers at the moment. I don’t expect either to regress at all, they’re both young and will have ocassional bad games like every pitcher, but they are the real deal man!! Hope that helps give some perspective on them and this team!! Didn’t want you to start fading him in future games and potentially lose a lot of money, this kid has some very high upside and will only continue to get better!

Happy 4th, and good luck with your plays today my friend!!
    Thank you for the hint. Thanks and happy 4th to you as well. Best of luck today.