Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Severino? Yankees stadium isn’t Colorado -
    If there is 1 thing ikid2groove knows it's stadiums - and that's sincere

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    these guys all go thru these untouchable phases

wasn't Arrieta even more impressive a few years ago and I think I saw him like +200 or something a few weeks ago
    Arrieta looks pretty good lately. He lost today but pitched well. Definitely not "untouchable". It is funny how these guys go through untouchable phases, like Kluber was not too long ago when he was walking around with his beard all bad ass

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I'd trade DeGrom to the Yankees for Torres.. that's it. No Torres, no deal. I assume you listen to the Fan with the Joe B reference.. how ridiculous are those trade proposals from Yankee fans? "We'll give you Tyler Austin, Tyler Wade, Justus Shieffield, and Clint Frazier" get real
    Not sure why the Mets held on 2 him? He’s never going have a better season then this year - the guy is 30- free agent in 2020- could of got a Load - Typical Mets move -

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Things certainly got interesting today...I'de say a dead heat as of now

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Not sure why the Mets held on 2 him? He’s never going have a better season then this year - the guy is 30- free agent in 2020- could of got a Load - Typical Mets move -
    Cuz they think they can compete next year with him. DeGrom, Syndegaard, Wheeler, not a bad top 3. Go out and sign a big FA like Machado, you turn that team around real quick.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Scherzer should still be considered the Cy young leader now, not because of his record (15-5), but because he leads the N.L. in strikeouts, innings, walks-plus-hits per inning pitched and strikeout-to-walk ratio — all the categories that connote dominance and durability.
    And he allowed twice the homers than Degrom. There’s a reason why Degrom’s era is 0.40 better than Scherzer and it’s not due to luck. One keeps the ball in the yard better. Degrom is the better pitcher this year.

First 12