BUDHACHI
    BUDHACHI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Budha PREDICTS a winner day 1 (0-0)

Good afternoon everyone!

It is glad to get a refreshing start to the second half of the season. I am new to the site, but have been capping for over 12 years. I take an approach of finding value in games by estimating where the BIG money is leaning, checking out past performances from pitchers, and reading all of the posts from top handicappers. I normally play 5 games a day, but will only post one or two. So here we go:

Today I am taking the Cincinnati Reds +142. My reasoning is that the public is all over the Mets at a 3 to 1 clip and the line is holding or moving away from the Mets! If you looks at the recents batting and pitching numbers over the past 5 games these teams are quite similar. I see a ton of value in the line.

I will also throw in a total!!! I am going with the under in the Pale Hose/O's game. If you throw out 11 earned run game that Garland had...he has pretty good numbers. I am taking CHW/BAL under 8'.

Good luck with all of your plays and I look forward to winning tons of cash with you all......
    BUDHA

RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

BUDHA, good luck

I agree on both

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like two good ones, though those bullpens are very scary in Baltimore. Good luck.