holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

MLB Yankees-Dodgers ALCS/NLCS ticket

Hey, I'm curious how all you players would play Game 6 and 7 of the ALCS if you had a Yankees-Dodgers series winner ticket @ +275, which I do.
    Baseball is one of my least favorite sports to bet, though I am rather accurate with my picks. If I take a free shot at the Yankees in Game 6, I may have to hedge with the Astros in Game 7, although that has plenty of downside in what projects a fairly even money line. If I play the Astros in Game 6, there is a chance I can double up on a Yankees in 7 result....

This is all without my handicapping considerations, and both games at Minute Maid were close, which has me leaning towards a Astros 4-3 result, but I could also see it as much as a 5-1 Yankees win fairly almost as easily.

Should I sit on my thumbs, make some sharp moves (runlines, team totals,) or accept a little hedging?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I would sit on the wager, just watch game six, and then reassess if the Astros win.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I would sit on the wager, just watch game six, and then reassess if the Astros win.
    This

holdplz

Well, I think now I am going to parlay the Astros with some crazy NBA and NFL stuff, put some more on the Yankees money/runlines , and duck for cover....

holdplz

I can't say I was expecting one of my biggest plays of the year to land on a friggin Game 7 of a Championship Series, yet here we are......