Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Dodgers

Feel like the right time to go against the dodgers. I can see a bit of a let down maybe a 3 game losing streak of 7 out of 10 losses coming.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

What makes you say that when they have been winning like 5 of 6 most of season?I get when people want to say winning streak not lasting but this Dodgers team has been unbelievable this season so while they continue to win why start betting against them?if anything don't bet them at all I would rather bet on the Dodgers winning and bet against teams like Phillies and Giants.

Clutchut12

Its that time of year. They are in control of there destiny already. Late august a few injurys recently it jhst feels like this is the time to get them. They will start heating back up in mid sept when they need too.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If they lose today we get a losing streak where they bottom out for remainder of August.

Clutchut12

Love pitt tonight but who knows what u get with the pirates from night to night

dtd069
    dtd069's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

pit is trash bro.. i still cant see how people are gonna fade the greatest line up in Baseball.. Just fkn blows my mind

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by dtd069 View Post
    pit is trash bro.. i still cant see how people are gonna fade the greatest line up in Baseball.. Just fkn blows my mind
    Yes I agree. Dodgers lineup really doesn't matter any game. They have so much depth in their lineup and bullpen they're gonna keep winning at an insane clip. Verlander held them in check but they also taxed Degrom on the road too.

Da Phoenix

I not saying Dodgers not going on a losing streak but I am saying why bet against the Best team is baseball this year when there is so many other games to bet? Cause there is no way anyone can say betting against the Dodgers is the best bet of the day?It just like saying for the last how many years the New England Patriots not going win there division when most people know they winning there division.

Clutchut12

They are the best hands down. But its baseball and every team goes thru it once and awhile and im going on hunch that this is the time.

Da Phoenix

I guess that's what gambling all about taking chances ...what you just said is what that other guy Fuger said about 2 weeks ago .