ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

I gave you a three team parlay winner and another winner since I joined the forum.

Today I provide you with a third winner

Philadelphia MLB @ + odds

Pitching mismatch here with Atlanta starter dominating, providing solid outings and winning record. Philadelphia starter is not very consistent and can stink it up in a hurry. He did pitch ok when he faced Atlanta recently but this guy can't be trusted much of the time . HOWEVER, Atlanta can't hit a beach ball of late and I'm betting that they continue to struggle. This is a good spot for Philadelphia to continue winning - This is Atlanta 11th road game in a row and immediately go home after this game to face the Dodgers.

You will get better odds if you wait so don't lock in your wager until close to game time.

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

I respect your performance and i will tail you on this, I felt that Atlanta was to cheap at -111 with such a pitching mismatch....

Quote Originally Posted by ELNATURAL View Post
    I gave you a three team parlay winner and another winner since I joined the forum.

Today I provide you with a third winner

Philadelphia MLB @ + odds

Pitching mismatch here with Atlanta starter dominating, providing solid outings and winning record. Philadelphia starter is not very consistent and can stink it up in a hurry. He did pitch ok when he faced Atlanta recently but this guy can't be trusted much of the time . HOWEVER, Atlanta can't hit a beach ball of late and I'm betting that they continue to struggle. This is a good spot for Philadelphia to continue winning - This is Atlanta 11th road game in a row and immediately go home after this game to face the Dodgers.

You will get better odds if you wait so don't lock in your wager until close to game time.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

So I gave you all 3 straight winners in a row since I've joined this forum... I can send you a 4th winner if you like.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Quote Originally Posted by ELNATURAL View Post
    So I gave you all 3 straight winners in a row since I've joined this forum... I can send you a 4th winner if you like.
    Nice run bro

Tjvic
    Tjvic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Tailed you on this pick got the game live top of the 2nd Atlanta runner on 2nd no outs and locked Philly in at +115 thanks man!