JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Potm

morning game. i think its a 4 game sweep. use to not like taking the sweep game but i think they do it.

nats -147

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    morning game. i think its a 4 game sweep. use to not like taking the sweep game but i think they do it.

nats -147
    Agreed. Can't see the Nationals losing this. The only scary part is Strasburg was bombed last time out, and prior to that a no-decision, plus he was nailed in the leg with a line drive I believe, you know how fragile he is. but, the bats are banging and the Reds are going nowhere. BOL tonight my friend.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Agreed. Can't see the Nationals losing this. The only scary part is Strasburg was bombed last time out, and prior to that a no-decision, plus he was nailed in the leg with a line drive I believe, you know how fragile he is. but, the bats are banging and the Reds are going nowhere. BOL tonight my friend.
    yeah. it does bring up a flag that strasburg is so cheap.. cause hes cheap for a reason. maybe it is cause its the sweep game and that injury yu are talking about. he is frail lol you can fart on him and kershaw and they'll hurt a muscle.. hopefully he toughs it out and pulls through. BOL 44

JayDr3am
    Handi

off to a good start so far..

JayDr3am
    Handi

assuming they cover this up 5-1 in the 6th inning. ill keep picking. let me do some shopping. i see another game i like

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

rangers +103 x2u

O's are playing horrible baseball currently. cashner should show up for the rangers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    addition:

rangers +103 x2u

O's are playing horrible baseball currently. cashner should show up for the rangers.
    Just played Texas as well, really wanted to play over as I think cashner at least as big a bum as Tillman but 11 a high ass number for a couple offenses that hard to trust (especially balty).

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just played Texas as well, really wanted to play over as I think cashner at least as big a bum as Tillman but 11 a high ass number for a couple offenses that hard to trust (especially balty).
    yeah but the high totals have been hittin thoo. BOL on your action bank. should be a good day of games for sure

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Oh yea scoring seems way up. Unfortunately books have adjusted pretty quickly. Wasn't long ago these double digit totals were reserved for only the best launching pads now we see them everywhere!!

We didn't draw a great ump in balty, pretty big homer ump plus cashner with some really ugly numbers with him calling balls and strikes. Oddly ump has pretty high strike percentage last 2 seasons but also very high avg runs scored in his games.