CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

WHY ARE THE NAT's ONLY -110 + CINCY -160...??????

I can't figure these lines out................................Anyon e???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I bet Nationals all the time

I do not even look at the line that much just bet it

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Every day you seem to be confused about the lines. The lines never seem that out of whack to me....but when you find one that is, don't buy in to the 'it's a trap theory'.

I cap the games and then look at the lines. If I find anything off, that is the first game I pounce on. It's always worked for me...,

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Every day you seem to be confused about the lines. The lines never seem that out of whack to me....but when you find one that is, don't buy in to the 'it's a trap theory'.

I cap the games and then look at the lines. If I find anything off, that is the first game I pounce on. It's always worked for me...,
    I understand what you are saying and thank you. But the way I cap,is that when I see a price on a game,it sort of tells me a story( I know it sounds odd)......but no free lunch in Vegas,the game is priced there for a reason!! As in all angles,it does not mean it will win,but I have been doing this for a long time(which does not ​mean that I am any good)....but has worked very well,in the long run for me!!.................................... .........................BOL....Also when it comes to a singular sporting event,value does not exist , cheep things are not cheep and expensive things are not expensive....they are priced there for a reason!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 06-03-17 at 11:50 AM. Reason: value

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Right.

So, why if you have been winning and you know the 'story' are you asking about these lines being off? I also understand that I line can be an indicator of many things, including the books actually taking a position on a game (happens all of the time).

When you say 'there is no value in any single event' you are basically contradicting everything that any bettor should believe. In fact almost everything you just said makes me believe that somebody else told you these things and that you are just regurgitating them. 'Everything is priced for a reason'. Yeah. We know.

Are you juat just trying to look like a hero for finding lines which you think are slightly off? You said yourself that they are there for a reason.

Anyway, best of luck. I feel dumber for even getting into this conversation.

ppcguru
    ppcguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Me to for even reading that nonesense.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Right.

So, why if you have been winning and you know the 'story' are you asking about these lines being off? I also understand that I line can be an indicator of many things, including the books actually taking a position on a game (happens all of the time).

When you say 'there is no value in any single event' you are basically contradicting everything that any bettor should believe. In fact almost everything you just said makes me believe that somebody else told you these things and that you are just regurgitating them. 'Everything is priced for a reason'. Yeah. We know.

Are you juat just trying to look like a hero for finding lines which you think are slightly off? You said yourself that they are there for a reason.

Anyway, best of luck. I feel dumber for even getting into this conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppcguru View Post
    Me to for even reading that nonesense.

OH SHIT !!...You guys caught me !! Yes, I have been regurgitating everything that I have ever said,since Nov. of 2009. I am a stupid fraud.....spending many hours,copying other peoples work on other forums!!..............No problems,no more nonsense,......this will never happen again....................I wish you guys good luck!

CappinTerp

SHIT I am back: D2D...I am not confused about the lines..I am pointing them out for our newer cappers....I guess the main difference between you and me is......​if Kershaw was pitching at home vs a .500 team , the other pitcher a #3 starter with a 4.50 ERA,for the season and in his last 10 starts...............IF KERSHAW was just -160, you most likely would bet him.................for myself I WOULD bet the other side!................................... ........BOL............................. .................................END.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

To each their own.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

People on this forum are so snarky and snide sometimes.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why was Toronto -150?

Who knows anymore.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

One day Rockies were plus and I took them......that one day.....I lost.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why was Toronto -150?

Who knows anymore.
    Exactly. I pounded Toronto just for this and they got crushed. I' m not over thinking this shit and pounding the nattys!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Nationals down 4 runs in the 2nd inning.

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11927

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Exactly. I pounded Toronto just for this and they got crushed. I' m not over thinking this shit and pounding the nattys!
    When not over thinking goes wrong

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Thank Ross for being the POS that he is giving up 2 HRs in the first then 2 more with 2 outs in the 2nd.

captrobey

Back in it 3 Run HR with 2 outs down 2 seems much better then down 5 . But if he did not get caught stealing would have been better now if Ross can stop them and not suck again.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Back in it 3 Run HR with 2 outs down 2 seems much better then down 5 . But if he did not get caught stealing would have been better now if Ross can stop them and not suck again.
    They are baiting the live betters. so who knows. for sure a's won first 5.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    They are baiting the live betters. so who knows. for sure a's won first 5.
    Yea not looking good thanks to Ross they can score every inning with this moron pitching JFC he is bad. He has not even got an out yet . Just when you get back in it and he needs to hold them he does shit.

captrobey

Down 3 need the Nats to have an Epic inning a nice 7 run inning would be nice.

CappinTerp

We have all been there,bet a game because of angle A,B and C...all the angles come in and we loose.On another day we bet a game because of angle A,B and C...none of them come in and we win.....go figure.
    Even though I have been caught for plagiarism....my friend tells me it's uncanny how sometimes,the books know! ? This guy pitching for the A's,Mengden in his 1st 15 starts was 2-10,with a 6.81 ERA...Yea he has given up 4 runs so far,but 3 are unearned,2 outs none on fly ball to ss and lost it in the sun...a little later,a 3 run HR !.....Hope it doesn't bit me :
    $186.00 $155.00 Pending 6/3/17 4:05pm MLB Baseball 930 Oakland Athletics 1st 5 Innings -120* vs Washington Nationals (J Ross - R must Start D Mengden - R must Start)

captrobey

Well at least a chance here 2 on 2 out .

captrobey

Bases loaded can they come through

captrobey

And moron strikes out on 3 penetrating pitches

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Bases loaded can they come through
    Yea, I posted when I did ,so you guys can rage on me,if it looses.....................but best of luck to all!!

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea, I posted when I did ,so you guys can rage on me,if it looses.....................but best of luck to all!!
    Your bets looking good although they took Ross out lol .

captrobey

Although Turner comes in and gives up a lead off double in honor of Ross . And he was up in the count 0-2 lol this is a nightmare although down 3 is not totally impossible have seen crazy finishes.

captrobey

Thay cannot do shit offensively now chances to get back in it but they do shit.

captrobey

And the reason Phillies got rid of him Jason Worthless cannot come through when it matters .

captrobey

And they take themselves out of another inning getting caught at 3rd would have at least the tying run at the plate

captrobey

Game over