rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Plays for Saturday...Opinons much needed.

Tomorrow I'm going with the A's, Mets, and Brewers. How Igawa is a favorite here by that much makes me wonder. This guys has been sitting in the minors all year and has one good appearance in the majors which was an emergency relief appearance against Boston. If the A's can't get on Igawa tomorrow I would be very surprised.

The Mets last 2 gm's at Philly they have finally been able to get there bats in check. Facing another Rookie pitcher tomorrow I see no reason for them to fall off. Sosa has been solid for the Mets this year with only like 2 bad starts. He can definitely keep the Mets in the game here as the Mets should find ways to score.

After yesterdays debacle were I had the Brewers I will back them once more. The Cubs got very lucky to get back in that game and given a deficit to comeback from again on Saturday I can't see them finding a way to get back in it. Sheets has been solid his last couple outings while Marshall has been decent. I know the Cubs are hot, but yesterday should of been the end to there winning streak. Instead I look for it to end today. lets cash all 3 of these games and put some nice change on a night game.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd lean to the Brewers, like the Phillies (but it's my smallest play tomorrow). I actually think the Yankees line is a little short. Igawa already dominated the A's in Oakland this year, and supposedly he's got much better command than he did earlier this season. Either way, the Yankees should rip Gaudin, who's ERA is not indicative of how he is pitching.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may move towards the over in the Yankees game...but it's at 10.5 so I'm not so sure.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still feeling a little stung after that Brewers implosion today. However, I'm liking them tomorrow myself sir.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

I am with you on the Athletics. Lets cash it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Easy cash on that Athletics game.