CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb 5 / 23 / 17

​REVERSE: LAA +101 and HOU/DET - UNDER 9 -115......1.5 UNITS................................... ......GL

MLB:32 - 42
    YTD: -12.52 UNITS
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 05-23-17 at 02:43 PM. Reason: rec

CappinTerp

By the way, a good gambling story,.....................many years ago, I did a Reverse an

under total,that won.....and I also bet The Golden State Warriors .......instead of taking 13.5 points........I use the money line ! (no shit) and GS won outright!!!.........................anyw ay,My best reverse story................................... .......................................B OL

This post meant for a diff. thread!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 05-23-17 at 06:08 PM. Reason: DUH

CappinTerp

Got a shot.....LAA won and Zimm. for DET. goes 6 innings and only gives 2 ER's. His performance was a big concern for this bet.................................it ain't over till it's over.

FYI - Watch out for PHIL. now looser of 17 out of 22 games.
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 05-23-17 at 09:31 PM. Reason: BASES

CappinTerp

Don't believe Tigers let him go to the 7th!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pulling for you to escape in Houston buddy!! .. nice call on laa.

2daBank

Phillies been stir fried shit. They getting real close to padres territory for me where I won't even consider a play on them! The crazy part is rox as hot as phils are cold yet phils favs in gm 1 and gm3 looks like close to pick? Very odd

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Phillies been stir fried shit. They getting real close to padres territory for me where I won't even consider a play on them! The crazy part is rox as hot as phils are cold yet phils favs in gm 1 and gm3 looks like close to pick? Very odd
    Yea bud,remember about 4 weeks ago,or so, many thought that they may be a nice surprise on the upside?.......I was one of them!

CappinTerp

Got through the "meat" of Tigers line up, in top of 8th.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea bud,remember about 4 weeks ago,or so, many thought that they may be a nice surprise on the upside?.......I was one of them!
    Me too. I'm being incredibly harsh cause I'm trying to stop playing them. Lol. Even tonight I bit. I played rox gm1 as I thought line was way off. Tonight line was completely flipped and then some. Didn't love phils but thought today was a more favorable gm and they were +130ish after being -125ish Monday. So in hindsight I should have took game 1 line as just huge gift and ran away but I just couldn't do it so lost 2 plays in 1 game (know idea how bad I hate that!!) one stupid random half inning beat the under which unlike phils I still believe was a good play.

I still have hope phils will turn around and have some good baseball in them and with this horrible run they on we should get some good prices to play them.

Maybe more interesting is how awesome Rockies been away from coors (another team I liked coming into season, this one obviously not disappointing!!) Only a matter of time until we unfortunately start seeing higher prices to back these guys. Hopefully they continued to be undervalued for awhile!

2daBank

Well that should be it for Stros bats who I thought was bigger concern. Let's get a 1-2-3 9th and cash your reverse!!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Nice hit terp, I gave tigers a fighting chance when I saw Correa was out, but Mccullers just spectacular thus far, probably him, Keuchel and Sale best guys going in AL now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Nice hit terp, I gave tigers a fighting chance when I saw Correa was out, but Mccullers just spectacular thus far, probably him, Keuchel and Sale best guys going in AL now.
    I have such a hard time believing keuchel belongs in that sentence. Obviously his results say otherwise, not sure his stuff does tho.

CappinTerp

Yea baby ! - It,s rare I get excited from a win ( down from a loss )...........But I really wanted this one!!

MLB: 34-42
    YTD: - 6.22 UNITS

CappinTerp

Well that should be it for Stros bats who I thought was bigger concern. Let's get a 1-2-3 9th and cash your reverse!!
    Stros bats were a big concern with Zimmerman on the bump.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Stros bats were a big concern with Zimmerman on the bump.
    Def took balls playing under in that park with Zimmerman on bump! Lol. Hindsight and all why weren't we On Stros rl?!

CappinTerp

Me too. I'm being incredibly harsh cause I'm trying to stop playing them. Lol. Even tonight I bit. I played rox gm1 as I thought line was way off. Tonight line was completely flipped and then some. Didn't love phils but thought today was a more favorable gm and they were +130ish after being -125ish Monday. So in hindsight I should have took game 1 line as just huge gift and ran away but I just couldn't do it so lost 2 plays in 1 game (know idea how bad I hate that!!) one stupid random half inning beat the under which unlike phils I still believe was a good play.

I still have hope phils will turn around and have some good baseball in them and with this horrible run they on we should get some good prices to play them.

Maybe more interesting is how awesome Rockies been away from coors (another team I liked coming into season, this one obviously not disappointing!!) Only a matter of time until we unfortunately start seeing higher prices to back these guys. Hopefully they continued to be undervalued for awhile!
    Well that is a good point, PHIL.....will "come back to pack",with nice prices! !