RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Baseball Sunday...

Brutal beat yesterday as I had Under 7.5, 2-1 score going into the 8th inning and KC throws up a 6 spot off two homers. But, hey, you win some and lose some like that and time to move on.

Baltimore (Miley) -117. My man Miley is lights out with his stuff right now and I think he shuts the Yanks down, who send out C.C today and the aging lefty not near what he used to be. Taking Baltimore here who should control things today.

Other than that, maybe taking action on Speith in the Masters. he needs to have a great front 9 though, and I'm betting he will. At 7/2 odds, I'll take a stab.

Good luck if you follow along.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Brutal beat yesterday as I had Under 7.5, 2-1 score going into the 8th inning and KC throws up a 6 spot off two homers. But, hey, you win some and lose some like that and time to move on.

Baltimore (Miley) -117. My man Miley is lights out with his stuff right now and I think he shuts the Yanks down, who send out C.C today and the aging lefty not near what he used to be. Taking Baltimore here who should control things today.

Other than that, maybe taking action on Speith in the Masters. he needs to have a great front 9 though, and I'm betting he will. At 7/2 odds, I'll take a stab.

Good luck if you follow along.
    Add to that the Gary Sanchez injury and it's a nice formula. GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yanks struggling

Speith puts well he wins today

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I think the Yankees bounce back today with a blowout win. CC was dominant his first outing. He is going to have a great year I think. 8 - 2 Yankees win.