NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Unfuck%ng real...what was the Angels thinking

Up 2-1 going into the bottom of the 9th and they walk the first two batters....WTF...you take your chances with a hit...they put two on and no outs...and next two batters both gets hits..end of game 3-2...Angels did't get one out...unreal...

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10412

Hate losing on walks and wild pitches, I can handle everything else, but those drive me nutz

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The reliever has more walks than srrikeouts...WTF....this dude shouldn't be on a MLB roster...

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yeah i was watching that live.. UNREAL. but houston has been doing this every single night it seems lol

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

losing on boston last night was amazing for me. tied bottom of the 9th in boston. bases loaded 0 outs. and some how you can's score then follow up the next inning by giving away the game. what can you do... and i had te damn game as the last leg on 4 parlays!!!! huge shift. would of hit huge!!!!!

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah i was watching that live.. UNREAL. but houston has been doing this every single night it seems lol
    Nope, first time all season they won a game while trailing entering the ninth

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    The reliever has more walks than srrikeouts...WTF....this dude shouldn't be on a MLB roster...
    Lmfao,,really? Check again

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    Nope, first time all season they won a game while trailing entering the ninth
    well its the 3rd walk off hit for correa and ive seen him do it everytime.. im not surprised at the late win lol