Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Does anyone else play live o/u runs scored single innings sometimes?

I've been playing live u0.5 run in an inning here and there in certain games depending on which parts of the lineup is coming up. Been doing fairly well. I try to stay in the -130 to -150 odds range. Quick plays, win or lose in 10 minutes.

lisalisa
    lisalisa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1077

How's your record been playing this strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    I've been playing live u0.5 run in an inning here and there in certain games depending on which parts of the lineup is coming up. Been doing fairly well. I try to stay in the -130 to -150 odds range. Quick plays, win or lose in 10 minutes.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

yes i do.. play only when 5-7 or 6-9 is up.. but has been profitable so far in the games i have played

Ro0k

I was keeping track a few weeks ago but I had the mind set that I could chase within a game. Rarely, that I've seen at least, is there a score in every single inning. If I remember correctly, record was about 14-8 but because of stupidly chasing I actually wound up being down. Happens quick at those odds. I think I'm going to start keeping track again and not chase this time around.

Ro0k

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    yes i do.. play only when 5-7 or 6-9 is up.. but has been profitable so far in the games i have played
    Basically what I've been doing. I try to account for the next 4-5 batters in the event of a walk or hit.

The 2 out solo Homeruns are infuriating though, haha.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Basically what I've been doing. I try to account for the next 4-5 batters in the event of a walk or hit.

The 2 out solo Homeruns are infuriating though, haha.
    haha yes they are... but i feel like if you chase ONE game, then you will win.. pick a game with 2 decent pitchers, and there will NEVER ever be a run in every inning

Ro0k

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    haha yes they are... but i feel like if you chase ONE game, then you will win.. pick a game with 2 decent pitchers, and there will NEVER ever be a run in every inning
    That was the original idea. A few weeks ago I noticed a game scoreless around the 5th...at least 1 run every inning to end the game. I looked at another game the same night still trying to chase and got caught with a 2 out solo homerun. It was that point I decided to take a break. Now that the dust has settled, I don't think I'm gonna chase these anymore, lol. Too much juice.