R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kicking myself for not taking Frisco rl but news of sick players scared me off. Locked in Halos +129 tonight and have a little riding on Nova +2.5 , and may add more with a better live #. Think Arrietta regresses a bit this year to his more "usual" form. I know Scrubbies gonna be fun this year and everyone in Cub mania but they are laying some pricey juice on road to a solid team with a good young arm themselves. Bol!

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kicking myself for not taking Frisco rl but news of sick players scared me off. Locked in Halos +129 tonight and have a little riding on Nova +2.5 , and may add more with a better live #. Think Arrietta regresses a bit this year to his more "usual" form. I know Scrubbies gonna be fun this year and everyone in Cub mania but they are laying some pricey juice on road to a solid team with a good young arm themselves. Bol!
    i was just texting my buddies about this as well.. I think Arrieta is in for a down year (compared to last, anyways). Something like 3.6 ERA, which isnt a "down year" for most, but compared to last, thats 2 runs per game higher than he was. I think fading Arrieta after throwing 250 innings will be reasonably profitable. Taking Angels tonight too

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    i was just texting my buddies about this as well.. I think Arrieta is in for a down year (compared to last, anyways). Something like 3.6 ERA, which isnt a "down year" for most, but compared to last, thats 2 runs per game higher than he was. I think fading Arrieta after throwing 250 innings will be reasonably profitable. Taking Angels tonight too
    Jake is my man he came to my favorite waterhole and I was able to do a fireball shot with him and talk to him for a bit. The guy is a beast in person.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Actually no joke it was after that fireball shot he went on fire! HAHA seriously after that night he tore it up I think it was sometime in early June.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs tonight, need to give D2B a rest from all the political stuff.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Jake is my man he came to my favorite waterhole and I was able to do a fireball shot with him and talk to him for a bit. The guy is a beast in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Actually no joke it was after that fireball shot he went on fire! HAHA seriously after that night he tore it up I think it was sometime in early June.
    haha nice.. thats whats up. he is definitely a beast of a man. Huge forearms on that dude

First 12