EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totals Look Better to Me

With so many ridiculous #s on sides today, I've been looking more toward totals. I see some good opportunities tonight.

KC-CLE --> Over 9 (-110)
    Tribe has been raking the ball at home and has improved its #s vs. lefties recently. De La Rosa got hammered by this team in KC just a couple of starts ago. CC has been dominant for CLE, so the only worry would be KC not scoring enough runs to help out the total - but I think they get enough and CLE gets plenty.

BOS-OAK -->Over 8.5 (-120)
    This # started at 9 at even odds, so I expect a little movement back & forth. Dice-K has been the recipient of some of the best run support in baseball + he yields enough that this seems like a strong play against former Red Sox P Lenny Dinardo for OAK. I think this is Lenny's 3rd start and this will be by far the best offense he's faced.

MIN-LAA -->Over 8 (-105)
    Scott Baker vs. Kelvim Escobar. Angels' bats are red hot and Baker is probably good to give up anywhere from 3-5 runs. Escobar while dominating at home does not have great career #s vs. MIN, but he also hasn't faced some of them a whole lot. Even if Escobar is on, I think LA scores enough to help get this puppy over.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the bos oak over

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Cleveland over, although there are volatility issues with that one, so I will probably wind up buying or selling a full run after I look at the numbers.

The Oak over, I don't know about. I think Dice will have a good start, and DiNardo should be OK vs Boston. I like the under in this one, and I'll probably take it at 9.

The Minn/LAA game, that is a tricky one. But I think I agree with you about the over.

GL.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definitely can see CC getting lit up like a pinball machine tonight, and the Royals pitching staff speaks for itself. However, I actually like KC to win this game tonight at that nice price.