BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

How many more minutes after the Dodgers game 5 loss until Mattingly is fired?

The most hilarious thing is the Marlins have been waiting for the Dodgers usual choke session to happen so they can talk to him before making a decision.

One of the worst ever.

Dodgers fans have to be eager for the new manager hunt.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

"Mutual decision to part ways" coming tomorrow...guaranteed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Probably not long... This was heart breaking.. I really thought the Dodgers were gonna pull this out with Greinke on the mound at home. I'm devastated almost...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like Donny as a manager but how do you blame him for the loss? Things just didn't go his way too bad too I think they would have been a problem for the cubs...mets vs jays World Series should be fun

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

How many minutes until someone is stabbed in the parking lot?
    Points Awarded:

TheSchafe gave VeggieDog 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I don't like Donny as a manager but how do you blame him for the loss? Things just didn't go his way too bad too I think they would have been a problem for the cubs...mets vs jays World Series should be fun
    Blame him for what loss?
    He didn't do anything bad in game 5, no one ever said that. He fukks up as much as possible though, just didn't have many opportunities to do it much tonight. The game played itself out on his side. I would like to know what Ethier was in Mattingly's grill about in the dugout, basically making donny baseball his bitch giving him an earful and Mattingly sitting there taking it like a slave for a good 20+ seconds.
    All he's done is underachieve with early exits with an uncapped 300+ million yearly payroll every single year.

teaserpleaser

No shit ...if it was old dodger stadium maybe pre police force ....cops are everywhere there now deep.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Dodgers don't have ice in their veins. Wasting a talent like Kershaw --- if he never gets to a world series -- is unforgivable. Put a team around him that can hit the ball and play good defense. It's not that complicated. The best player for the dodgers was Turner. Why? A white guy for one. Two he can hit. Three he has ice in veins. Four he can run bases. Five he can play defense. If dodgers can grab 5 more guys like that, and keep 2 power hitters, they will be in good shape.

I Can build a championship caliber baseball team if you give me Kershaw and Greinke and I know nothing about baseball. Bring on an expert and you have a ring.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Blame him for what loss?
    He didn't do anything bad in game 5, no one ever said that. He fukks up as much as possible though, just didn't have many opportunities to do it much tonight. The game played itself out on his side. I would like to know what Ethier was in Mattingly's grill about in the dugout, basically making donny baseball his bitch giving him an earful and Mattingly sitting there taking it like a slave for a good 20+ seconds.
    All he's done is underachieve with early exits with an uncapped 300+ million yearly payroll every single year.
    The series loss....I didn't watch the game football was on...eithier is a cancer he's an asshole this well known. Im all for Donny being fired as a dodger fan but at some point I think the blame has to fall on the players but you can't fire the players I get it ....but let's face it dodgers as a whole are soft selfish and the opposite of tough ....they're LA sorr but it is what it is. Puig showing up late for a playoff game they're a mess.

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Better question, will grienke be there next season??

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

It's not possible to coach overpaid players.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The series loss....I didn't watch the game football was on...eithier is a cancer he's an asshole this well known. Im all for Donny being fired as a dodger fan but at some point I think the blame has to fall on the players but you can't fire the players I get it ....but let's face it dodgers as a whole are soft selfish and the opposite of tough ....they're LA sorr but it is what it is. Puig showing up late for a playoff game they're a mess.
    Damn bro what the hell? Probably shouldn't tell ppl you're a dodger fan when you aren't watching their biggest game of the season for an irrelevant random toilet bowl football matchup. Shame on you lol
    Hope you won your bet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Overpaid players yes but he is a non competitor

Has to go

A dumb mother fukker

Had 2 big hits maybe his whole career as a fukkin Yankee

teaserpleaser

Damn bro what the hell? Probably shouldn't tell ppl you're a dodger fan when you aren't watching their biggest game of the season for an irrelevant random toilet bowl football matchup. Shame on you lol
    Hope you won your bet
    lol I'm a dodger fan because I live in LA don't get it twisted I'm a gambler if I thought the mets would win I'd take the mets in the end it's all about money.... I did okay yesterday best day of the week so far I don't watch games for enjoyment I know strange but this all about competition and $$$ for me not being a fan ....
    92 189 12 654 0 0 0 948

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Simple. Doyers aren't winners. They are losers like teaser

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

His management of the 9th was poor. Have Pederson bat for himself - need a base runner or blast and he can get you either. Then have Utley PH for pitcher's spot. AJ Ellis in that spot - poor!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Just for that blunder at third that ended up tieing the game,deserves a fire. I mean how is your third baseman in the middle of the field,what the hell was he doing.

BennyBigNuts

That took a lot longer than expected. Almost a week.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Wished they would have kept him. Always guaranteed and early exit for us Giants fans to laugh at.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They basically fired him without being bad guys

That took a lot longer than expected. Almost a week.