akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

8/15 Yankees/Jays Under 8 (-110)

This is a strong play for me. Tanaka and Estrada matched up just 6 days ago and ended with a 2-0 final. High scoring potential drives this line up, but these two pitchers simply do not allow very many runs. Estrada and Tanaka have allowed more than 4 runs in only 4 of their last 32 starts.

All the % point to the under. But as always, these are only %'s. There is still a chance that one or both of these pitchers struggles. But, the %'s are too great to ignore in this one. I don't see it being much different than their last matchup last week. Very solid pitchers that do not give up very many runs.

Yankees/Jays Under 8 (-110)

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Do you think under will go up or down closer to game?

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

hopefully this turns out better than your thread yesterday of Jeff Samardzija pitching a gem
    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    This is a strong play for me. Tanaka and Estrada matched up just 6 days ago and ended with a 2-0 final. High scoring potential drives this line up, but these two pitchers simply do not allow very many runs. Estrada and Tanaka have allowed more than 4 runs in only 4 of their last 32 starts.

All the % point to the under. But as always, these are only %'s. There is still a chance that one or both of these pitchers struggles. But, the %'s are too great to ignore in this one. I don't see it being much different than their last matchup last week. Very solid pitchers that do not give up very many runs.

Yankees/Jays Under 8 (-110)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    hopefully this turns out better than your thread yesterday of Jeff Samardzija pitching a gem
    It actually gonna turn out very similar as we see fireworks in tor today. No percentages point to this being a pitching duel despite what op says.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Yea buddy!! Wish they were all this easy!