TCOBB0831
    TCOBB0831's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

New to the Forum

What's up fellow cappers? Just another basic sports betting junkie that's in it for the fun (and of course, i'm in it to win it).. Been capping for about two full years now and finally at that point where I've learned the importance of money management -- as well as abiding to it -- unlike I was when I very first started in this crazy, wicked, cruel love of all of ours.

I've been a lurker here for quite some time, but have finally decided to step up and make an account. Love some of the insight I read on here, so I'm hoping to help some of you guys out from here on out, just like a lot of you guys have done for me. Planning on posting my plays, giving some of my very own personal insight, and continuing to bring in the dough.

Figured that I would introduce myself before getting this show on the road. I'm a small bettor compared to a lot of folks around here, but I'm completely fine with that. Over the past 8-10 months, since really learning how to control my money and abiding by it, I've had quite the success (especially compared to when I first started), so let's see how it goes! BOL everybody. Let's get this MONAAAAAYYYYY

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Welcome man...looking forward to your insight! Taking angels, astros, and leaning detroit tomorrow! What's your thoughts?

TCOBB0831
    TCOBB0831's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Tragicend... Thanks man, appreciate it! Funny you ask about them three. I've been looking at all of them on the same side of the lean. Hard to go against Houston and LAA at home -- especially the Angels with the tear that they're on -- and I'm liking the Tigers too. Price on the mound at home against a Seattle team that just doesn't seem to care very much? Might actually be on all three of them myself. GL buddy!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

took all three 3 dominant pitchers with home cooking 3-0 looks likely bol 0831

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Get out while you still can.

This place has cost me everything.

BOA12

sound advice about this vice but it hasn't affected your sense of humor. it is an expensive education as we all know at least your eating well bol MO

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

You sound hot. Welcome Fred.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

TCOBB --- do you like Lackey over the Royals today?

he's old and slow but keeps getting it done

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    sound advice about this vice but it hasn't affected your sense of humor. it is an expensive education as we all know at least your eating well bol MO
    I have actually made money gambling over the last year. I meant that SBR cost me everything. Not money. Time. My girlfriend. The respect of my friends and family.

The humor and eating well are coping mechanisms.

I am mostly kidding

Just killing time until NCAA hoops comes back.

BOA12

one of my favorite times after the super bowl playing ncaa hoops as prelude to mlb keep the faith bol MO