DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

that i was in huge hole and bet against the Dodgers and they won at St Louis with this bum of a pitcher who's getting his ass handed to him by San Francisco and keeps losing and getting pounded and losing and getting pounded over and over again. I just can't get over it. the guy gives up one run on a ground out in St Louis against wacha.....is completely garbage every other freaking game. it's amazing how these f****** losers pitch the game of their goddamn worthless careers and I mean the mother f****** minute I bet against them.
    as far as the Dodgers are concerned I wish they would get the f*** out of this city these miserable pieces of s*** who cannot beat San Francisco or st. Louis if their lives depended on it. Of course if my life depends on it they throw shutouts and hit Grand Slams...hate this penetrating team more than the celtics being a lifetime Laker fan in Los Angeles. Please leave and take your sorry ass game with you. Go to fcuking albequerce or however you spell that stupid f****** place and merge with your farm team. they are favored to win the World Series over any other team when they can't even beat their own division one mother f****** game against San Francisco.the safest bet in the universe is betting against this piece of s*** team to win the pennant or the World Series every single year of course unless I f*** up the universes balance and actually wager against them. thank you for listening I had to let it out.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Damn i feel much better now

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Pretty much sums up a bet on the Dodgers

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065