stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

^
    I'm sorry did me calling you an idiot hurt your vagina?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1-1 top of 6th

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sean "BuckChowder" O'Sullivan going toe to toe with Mad Max

stevenash

So.......

Let's revisit the most idiot wager in baseball.
    Laying -130 run line -1.5 runs.

Been trying to say since I started this thread, laying 1.5 runs at home is idiotic.

You gave the road team nine innings of at bats, while your Nats got eight innings of at bats, and in order to collect your wager you would have to win by two runs.

So.....
    You give the road team and extra inning of at bats, and you have to win by two runs, and have to lay 30 cents in doing so.

Yeah, that's real smart.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So.......

Been trying to say since I started this thread, laying 1.5 runs at home is idiotic.

You gave the road team nine innings of at bats, while your Nats got eight innings of at bats, and in order to collect your wager you would have to win by two runs.

So.....
    You give the road team and extra inning of at bats, and you have to win by two runs, and have to lay 30 cents in doing so.

Yeah, that's real smart.
    genius never thought of that better playing -1.5 on the road team

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    genius never thought of that better playing -1.5 on the road team
    Me, the genius that I am, pretty much said I don't want any part of this game.

Thanks for dropping by though, appreciate those pain staking deep thoughts.

STAX

So.......

So.....

Yeah, that's real smart.
    Dude, a perrenial scrub on the worst team in the majors just held the hottest offense and hottest team in the league to 2 runs. Such a fluke bro, get over yourself

STAX

Love the chest pounding on a no-play, lmao. Only on SBR

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Dude, a perrenial scrub on the worst team in the majors just held the hottest offense and hottest team in the league to 2 runs. Such a fluke bro, get over yourself
    You realize there are about 50 games a year like the one you just witnessed.
    You realize the kid has a WH/IP this year of 1.14, doesn't that raise a red flag signalling "hey, maybe this spot starter has figured it out."

Tell you what, next time you want to wager a run line at home laying juice, give me a ring, I'll book your action.

stevenash

Chest pouning? Hardly, just educating the ignorant on how runline bets like that is an idiot play.
    Hardly chest pounding, but if calling me that gets you though the night, so be it.
    Carry on, have a good night, hope all your tickets be winners

STAX

You realize there are about 50 games a year like the one you just witnessed.
    You realize the kid has a WH/IP this year of 1.14, doesn't that raise a red flag signalling "hey, maybe this spot starter has figured it out."

Tell you what, next time you want to wager a run line at home laying juice, give me a ring, I'll book your action.
    If you were soooo confident, why did you pussy out and call it a "no play" For such an idiotic wager to lay home juice on a RL, seems the other side should be gold... yet you turned pussy and called no-play...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Me, the genius that I am, pretty much said I don't want any part of this game.

Thanks for dropping by though, appreciate those pain staking deep thoughts.
    shut the fukk up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

exactly

he loves to straddle the line and ramble off a bunch of stats we can all find on espn

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    shut the fukk up
    Idiot, I don't answer to you.
    Got it idiot.

stevenash

exactly

he loves to straddle the line and ramble off a bunch of stats we can all find on espn
    Idiot, ever hear the old adage, liars figure, but figures don't lie.
    Of course not, because you are the idiot of Idiotville.

STAX

Idiot, I don't answer to you.
    Got it idiot.
    but you answered...

STAX

The most idiotic thing I see in this thread is a poster who called everyone one an idiot for betting a -130 home team RL, calling it the worst bet in baseball, yet didn't have the balls to bet the other side. LOL seems you missed out on an easy winner nasher... maybe you should focus more on capping and less on seeing how many times you can use the word idiot in a sentence
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

stevenash

The most idiotic thing I see in this thread is a poster who called everyone one an idiot for betting a -130 home team RL, calling it the worst bet in baseball, yet didn't have the balls to bet the other side. LOL seems you missed out on an easy winner nasher... maybe you should focus more on capping and less on seeing how many times you can use the word idiot in a sentence
    Did I?
    Would you like me to post the ticket when I was on the under of this game?
    I don't post every play, but if I said I did, I can back it up.

Like I said, have a good night, and I really do you hit all your wagers.
    Best of luck, however, as long as Bear wants to keep trolling me, I will respond, and it usually doesn't end well for him, beause you see, I can get down and dirty better than most when provoked, I prefer to take the high road, but I have this little bit of a bastard side in me.

Trust me, I pick my share of losers, like I need 5 more runs in the Rox game or my under goes south, and when it does, I expect your buddy Bear to come into my thread and point out it was a loser, funny how when I go on a heater, and I go on a lot of them, he's no where to be found.

stevenash

but you answered...
    Oh Dear Christ, now I have to explain semantics to you.

SMH

Yes, I responded to his post, no I don't answer to him regarding how I live my life, how I choose my life decisions, what to eat, what to wear. That's what any person with reading comprehension would interpret that .

My question to you is, "do you have any reading comprehension?"

STAX

I prefer to take the high road
    calling people idiots for making a bet is taking the high road?

STAX

So.......

So.....

Yeah, that's real smart.
    Was this you taking the high road?

stevenash

Was this you taking the high road?
    I turned down an dirty on Bear the night he persoanlly attacked my wife.
    And most of the forum pretty much called out Bear for doing so.
    And Bear did that unproked.

I took the high road when I tod him to apologize and everything wil be OK.
    Not an unreasonable request if you ask me.

Not only did he not, he continues with the trolling.

Now that I have explained myself, I have no real beef with you, it's also Memorial Day weekend and I'm going out in a few minutes, because I've been real busy with work and I deserve to.

Have a good weekend, know this, the State Police are out in full force, I just saw four cars get lit up in 20 minutes when I went to Home Depot before.

Make some cash this weekend.

Peace.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Now that I have explained myself, I have no real beef with you, it's also Memorial Day weekend and I'm going out in a few minutes, because I've been real busy with work and I deserve to.

Have a good weekend, know this, the State Police are out in full force, I just saw four cars get lit up in 20 minutes when I went to Home Depot before.

Peace.
    fukk you asshole hope you go broke

stevenash

^
    Stay classy Bear.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

fukk you asshole hope you go broke
    These guys so a$$ hurt on their nats RL. Can lead a horse to water but can't make then drink.
    And these idiots want $15 an hour to cook my French fries. Big bear back to the grill

STAX

Peace.
    Bear was no where in this thread, since you quoted me several times previous to this game going off, I was confused why you were being so condesending after the game was over. I wasnt disrepectful at all when I said I liked Sherzer and the red hot Nats to cover the RL over the worst team in MLB with a scrub pitcher going. Its OK to point out you were right this time, I can handle that, but dont call me an idiot and expect me not to attack back.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

Bear was what? Did you not see what he wrote in here? I can't understand why I got banned for posting a link and he is insulting professionals and other users with an abysmal vocabulary day in and day out.

Blue Dream
    Blue Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1003

Yeah Stevenash speak wisdom to these blinded people who cant handle the truth. I love the tone of Stax apologizing after he lost that sure bet. People are so blinded by a so called "sure bet" starting down 2 runs with one less at bat is idiotic even against a Philly team which you say is one of the bottom 5 teams but there pitching isn't in the bottom third of the league so i think we should reevaluate sure things.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dream View Post
    Yeah Stevenash speak wisdom to these blinded people who cant handle the truth. I love the tone of Stax apologizing after he lost that sure bet. People are so blinded by a so called "sure bet" starting down 2 runs with one less at bat is idiotic even against a Philly team which you say is one of the bottom 5 teams but there pitching isn't in the bottom third of the league so i think we should reevaluate sure things.
    please quote where I apologized and said it was a sure bet ghost. another great addition to the SBR family! Youll fit right in...

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by posey View Post
    Bear was what? Did you not see what he wrote in here? I can't understand why I got banned for posting a link and he is insulting professionals and other users with an abysmal vocabulary day in and day out.
    Bear said nothing about the game before it started, and was not really a part of the conversation yet Nash had to blame his doucheness on something, which is usually Bear. But he takes the high road in most cases...

Blue Dream
    Blue Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1003

Look stax i could just leave one word answer for your to respect me but honestly i don't care what you or anyone else thinks. Its just funny you thinking a RL is a good bet for a home team i bet you also play red and black at the roulette table. You are at a CLEAR disadvantage against a team just by have one less at bat let alone starting down. Then when someone was kind enough to give you incite you cry. So maybe you should quit worrying about status and tweeting or whatever you focus on and actually try to turn a profit (i cant wait for you to tell me you make a profit making those bets) dont forget being up a year or two isnt shit because brother, its a long haul. That bet might be good now but when your gone and my stautus is only 100 post i wish ill be able to tell you so

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dream View Post
    Look stax i could just leave one word answer for your to respect me but honestly i don't care what you or anyone else thinks. Its just funny you thinking a RL is a good bet for a home team i bet you also play red and black at the roulette table. You are at a CLEAR disadvantage against a team just by have one less at bat let alone starting down. Then when someone was kind enough to give you incite you cry. So maybe you should quit worrying about status and tweeting or whatever you focus on and actually try to turn a profit (i cant wait for you to tell me you make a profit making those bets) dont forget being up a year or two isnt shit because brother, its a long haul. That bet might be good now but when your gone and my stautus is only 100 post i wish ill be able to tell you so
    Ive been killing Nat run lines for 3+ weeks now... go back to when Nationals came back from a 10-2 hole against Atlanta 3 weeks ago. Nats were 8-13, I said that night it was time to start hammering the Nationals, and theyve gone 18-4 since then with 12 of those wins being by 2+ runs. Sure I lost today, you cant win them all, but I would still make that bet every time...
    Last edited by STAX; 05-23-15 at 02:00 AM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Stevenash is on the bottle tonight and will go toe to toe with all y'all better watch yourselves.

stevenash

Actually Nash hasn't had a drop all night.

And if Bear is lurking, he states I spew statistics,
    just like his butt buddy Benny criticized me for, sorry but the successful baseball bettor knows,
    it's all analylitcs, if you knew the Twins were one of the best hitting teams versus LHP, you wouldn't be scratching your head as to why they bitch slapped Liriano the other day and cashed as a +150 dog, then what happened the next start? They beat another LHP Locke, which prompted me to post in my thread, Twins again, meaning that's the play. I'm going to make a point here, I'm not chest pounding, the point is if I knew Twins fatten up versus LHP, then all should know as well, because I'm no genius, but what I do know is analytics, and scoff all you want. baseball is a numbers driven game.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

Nasher
    Great guy

First 123 Last