slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Cardinals

Idiots had chances today but failed, harvey not even on his a game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Plenty of chances even Fat Adams has a g#ddamn hit. Heyward should be stocking shelves somewhere and smoking dope with big bear he's fukking useless.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Plenty of chances even Fat Adams has a g#ddamn hit. Heyward should be stocking shelves somewhere and smoking dope with big bear he's fukking useless.
    Can't believe these dopes Havnt figured out Reynolds should be the everyday starter at 1st.. Fat boy adams is a black hole, he can't do shit but pull the ball so every1 shifts and he easy out. If you that fat and don't hit homers you are pretty useless.. Heyword has to be good cause miller is dealin for Braves.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Heyward hit two line shots that were caught.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah well still hitting about .240 and for Shelby? No thanks!

2daBank

Yeah well still hitting about .240 and for Shelby? No thanks!
    They gave us waino a long time ago. We owed them 1. I'm still not sold on Shelby anyways, he still can't locate anything besides his fastball, his luck gonna run out at some point, and he a head case.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They gave us waino a long time ago. We owed them 1. I'm still not sold on Shelby anyways, he still can't locate anything besides his fastball, his luck gonna run out at some point, and he a head case.
    The move made sense to me. They had a ton of pitching and needed another bat. Hayward has speed and a great arm as well.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah but for a right fielder, gonna hit around .250 at bottom of lineup? Seems they could have done better.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The move made sense to me. They had a ton of pitching and needed another bat. Hayward has speed and a great arm as well.
    I thought it was a great move so I'm not gonna bash it now. I still think he gonna have solid power numbers when it all said and done. He has hit plenty that will leave busch next month.. Plus his d is fantastic.,

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I thought it was a great move so I'm not gonna bash it now. I still think he gonna have solid power numbers when it all said and done. He has hit plenty that will leave busch next month.. Plus his d is fantastic.,
    Exactly.

2daBank

Yeah but for a right fielder, gonna hit around .250 at bottom of lineup? Seems they could have done better.
    I think 6 hole is where he best and his power numbers gonna get better. It hard to hit homers here in the spring. He has hit.a lot of balls hard. Dunno how much better we coulda done? He young and was big time talent, hard to find hitting and his upside is greater than most. Plus on a contract year you expect guys like him to perform. Not to mention Shelby wasn't anything close to what he been so far this year, he had shown flashes but also a lot of.ugly mixed in. Ultimately I don't think he fit in and we had plenty of pitching, no room for him until waino got hurt and u can't have guy as talented as him just sitting on the shelf.,

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Maybe your right Bank and good fielding definitely a necessity. Just never thought much of him as a Bravo. Looked over his career #'s his ob% real solid but rest of his offense #'s very pedestrian. Maybe his power #'s improve eventually at Stl and he gets that avg up closer to .270 range at least for their sake I hope!

2daBank

I think something to take note of is his last few years in atl he was horrible vs lefties, and thing was that wasn't the case early in his career. So far this year he is hitting Lhp again. I think the rest will fall into place. He too talented not to be productive. Why his career seemed to flame out after promising start in atl I don't know, and maybe he never turns it back around but it hard not to trust our GM. Regardless how it ends up I'll always give Mo the benefit of the doubt and assume he got the most he could out of a piece he needed to move.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

No way in hell Shelby keeps this up. Hell he's looking like waino right now he due for a reality check eventually. Somethings wrong with the world when his price is higher than Strasgburg and just as high as Kluber and Degrom on draftkings i almost choked on my coffee the other day when i saw that sh1t. Also Heyward was a waste of a spot, he just isn't cardinal like. Cardinals always have guys who knock in runs on the regular bases. STL always gets those 2nd base runners home with the middle/end of their lineup and heywards just not that guy imo. He doesn't have a high enough average to bat at the top and doesn't bring in runs consistently to hit towards the middle...he's a waste.