posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

WSH ML on Friday

Any thoughts?

Zimmermann with a bad start but we know he is a better pitcher. Good stats pitching at Miami, owns some Marlins, while others have decent career stats against him. Nationals surely want to rebound after losing the last 2 games against the Cards.
    Latos with even a worse stars and I am quite sure that he'll never be the pitcher again which he once was. Guy looks like a complete joke right now. Has very good stats against many Nats bats but I can't trust him.
    Marlins won last two against the Phillies after losing 5 in a row. But those two wins, albeit 6-1 and 9-1, came against Hamels, who got no help from the Phillies pen and McGowan, who doesn't have major league quality. Additionally the Phillies offense is a complete joke.

Everything above -125 for Nats ML looks good to me.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I was looking into this game last night. Jordan Zimmerman is a damn good pitcher, and I think Miami is the perfect team to find his form against. Also, with Washington starting to hit the ball as of late, I have to say Mat Latos is still on autofade until he proves he can actually get his first quality start.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

That's what I'm sayin! Washington Friday, if not chase them with the RL the rest of the series (that you'll be getting plus odds with since they should be -1.5)