mil-162
    atl-163
    cinn-134
    minn

bold are my favorites
    cinn 5*

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like that SD play tonight AC. Mitre is just coming off the DL, and that usually spells trouble for a pitcher. The problem is that tough loss that the Pads suffered last night.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Cleveland, and would lean to the other bolded ones. The Royals are my favorite play of the day though. I have them as quite a clear favorite in that game.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about that Minn line, AC. Santana has to be viewed with a question mark until he shows signs of settling into a groove, which may or may not happen. If Tavarez gets shelled, which is entirely possible, the game will be far out of reach for Boston, since Santana is still very unlikely to get shelled himself. So I'm not saying I disagree with Minn being the pick yet, but I certainly wouldn't have it as one of my top plays of the day.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I don't like any of them personally....although I have SD in my wagerline pick 21 contest. I guess if I had to pick one it would be MINN as my favorite. I'd lean toward KC, COL, and SD. I am on Pitt personally...and dont' have an opinion on ATL or CLEV. Clearly Sowers is more consistent than Cabrara but if Cabrara get in a groove he is capable of throwing a 4 hit shutout or something like that.

Good luck AC except on MIL....