The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm, thinking about an over bet on the SF game

strong wind blowing out, agreeable HP ump, lowish total.

Still, Zito of course can be great and Francis will probably rebound with a strong run sometime soon. I'll probably go on it moderately.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in this one as well Mr.GanchrowHG. However I like the Rockies +150 a little bit more.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wow, this umpire just DOES NOT CALL STRIKES. I've seen some tough ones, but this is crazy. Zito painted about six corners in a row that K-Zone showed were all strikes, and this umpire called them all balls in giving Holliday a 3-0 count and giving Helton the walk. Why Holliday would pop up on a 3-0 count and Atkins chased those pitches is beyond me, as just standing there will get you a free bag today.

0-0 still going into the bottom of the 4th....

BigBollocks

Barry jacks another one after Aurilia got hit by a pitch for a 2-0 San Fran lead! Barry IS the Giants offense...

BigBollocks

Win, lose, or draw you definitely had the ump you wanted Ganch. Against the bottom of the order Zito had seven straight balls called on him, and I'm not sure if a single one of them wasn't in the strike zone. Sac fly makes it 2-2 in the top of the 5th now.

BigBollocks

UNBE****INGLIEVABLE! I've got the Giants on the 5 inning line with a 2-0 lead and Zito facing two guys with sub .170 averages and the pitcher, and I manage to find a way to probably lose this. I just can't ****ing win. I just wish all my losses were blowouts, as I swear I'm being punished . **** **** ****

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one is gonna come down to both pens in a big way. I feel were gonna see some scoring in the 8th tonight from both teams.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha, nice call BBD on the 8th.

BigBollocks, sorry the luck is breaking against you recently. But if you've been betting baseball long enough, you'll know that close calls and tough beats and lucky breaks and all of that happen every day. It should even out in the end.