This series bet threads I'm seeing make zero sense.

First of all, to anyone that wants to lay -180 chalk in a 5 game series DS with this being baseball GL to you. Better ways to get ROI than locking it down there if you're a successful bettor.

If you're considering a dog and now that we had the one stupid year of 2-3 that's gone forever its 2-2-1. In 3 of the 4 series (DET-BAL excluded) why would you bet a dog to win the series at +165. Dodgers -190 and probably about -190 with Greinke. If you like STL and seriously think they're gonna win, play the ML the first two games, because if you're down 0-2 in a BO5 go check your series price now

Washington will be similarly priced and to me was the only series price that was worth playing (Washington is going to roll them). The way the rotations stack up was so brutal, you have Stras -190 and Zimm should be the same against Petit. You get Bum G3 against Fister who has been throwing great lately, still not in Madison's class though. Then you're back to Stras Zimm. You're going to be seeing at least that price on the board in the majority of games, so why would you ever back the series price? Technically this made even mean they underpriced the fav but because of BO5 shit happens.

LA KC LAA looks to be about -170 first two games. If you liked KC play the ML first two games (I know I can't post this after G1 but still makes this point even more valid.) If LAA were to have won first two games it's probably see ya.

I understand that you are playing 2 units instead of 1 for the dogs but since you are going to be betting into big chalk if bankroll management is an issue adjust your wagers. And if you honestly think you have +EV on the series you have to win a game on the road anyways.