im on the Under

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29826

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    im on the Under
    Hoping Guthrie throws a gem tonight.
    Ned will probably keep him in through 6-7 innings any which way.
    Good luck.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

No - Im done for the day !! Tomorrow is another day .

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I am glad I stayed the hell away from it. A lot of people lost their shirts. Plus look the Cubbies beat the Dodgers!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I am glad I stayed the hell away from it. A lot of people lost their shirts. Plus look the Cubbies beat the Dodgers!
    No doubt!

Those that actually made that stupid bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oak in a slight slump lately that is why laid-off some good dogs cash last night

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB is some F*UP...i hit CWsox for $200 but lost $100 on LAD.... like 6 wins in a row and the cubbies could barely beat the rockies...i watched them play the 3 - 1 win on thrus...wow they suck hard....and go into LAD and beat them... goes to show players don't care about winning ... they show up at the ball park like...we get paid no matter win or lose.. LAD great pitching team but they Can't hit worth SH!T

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Trading Cespedes away might backfire on Beane....great to have all that pitching....but with that bat was also a body that played a part in the locker-room....the offense looked lifeless against a KC team that blows on offense. There's no way a Oakland team at home should lose 1-0 to KC.....KC might get their stuff pushed in today

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Trading Cespedes away might backfire on Beane....great to have all that pitching....but with that bat was also a body that played a part in the locker-room....the offense looked lifeless against a KC team that blows on offense. There's no way a Oakland team at home should lose 1-0 to KC.....KC might get their stuff pushed in today
    Dirty

I think a lot of peeps will be hard hitting the easy money with the Dodgers, Oakland, & Wash

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Dirty

I think a lot of peeps will be hard hitting the easy money with the Dodgers, Oakland, & Wash
    I agree what games do you like today I/O. I love the I/O in your name because I am a programmer!!

I/O

I agree what games do you like today I/O. I love the I/O in your name because I am a programmer!!
    Haven't really done any deep looking. Will try and chime in later. Gonna be hitting the road shortly for a long drive. That idea hit me last night. The books will be waiting.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Any live for Phillies RL? Burnett 10-4 vs wash so if I can get a run spotted at -120..I will have a tough time laying off especially if Phillies playing the starters

I/O

Peavy +$114

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Peavy +$114
    PEAVEY, PLEASE . GOOD FOR FOURS RUNS PER GAME EASY. HOPE YOU BET THE OVER. DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE PLAYING, LIKE IT MATTERS. BOL !!!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dirty

I think you're right...but I live near the KC stadium...I've got to hear the Ned Yost BS daily...the Royals are powerless and punchless....what happened yesterday was one of those Oakland beats them 3 out of every 4....KC's offense is offensive and they just have no answer when they get down more than a couple of runs

I/O

Well Dirty

So far its looking like those easy big favs are easily winning. I'm going book. I'm gonna hit the Scrubs. =-O

I don't think all the easy big favs walk in. And, no matter what sport, I like late West Coast dogs on Saturdays.

Hopefully SF (Peavy battling midway) can miracle a W

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Oakland is a very unpredictable team it seems like for -210 to -290 odds on any given day. I would never lay those odds for them.