Jason Grilli - Pittsburgh
37 year old fraud, who had a 3 month magic carpet ride in 2013 pretty much done with smoke an mirrors.
Pukes up a home run in the 9th to Mesoroco, blown save #4 for Mr. Grilli or bs if you will, ruins Locke's nice start.
1 IP 2H 1 ER

Nice job jabroni

Ernesto Frieri - LAA
Enters in the 10th to put out the fire Bedrosian started (someone needs to tell the Angel people that just because Bedrosian's daddy could close out games some back in the day, doesn't mean junior the kid can)
Gets the first guy all right, then promptly gags up a 4 run home run, known is some circles as a granny, to washed up, can't hit his weight these days, Nick Swisher, into the teeth of an 11 MPH wind blowing in from center off of Lake Erie, if the wind was blowing out 11 MPH like that, Swisher's ball ends up in Ontario Canada someplace.
Blown save #3 0.1 IP 1H 1ER 1HR

Good going you mamaluke

Tony Cingrani - Reds
OK, technically not a closer, technically not a starter anymore now that Latos is back, technically, don't know what this putz is anymore, and to think back in March I thought he was going to be a better starter than Sonny Gray. Oops.
Pitches a decent 11th inning, imploded in the 12th.
12th inning, pay attention here, it gets complicated, Cingrani gives up a single, then a balk to third, (I said balk, not walk) then a walk, (not a balk, but a walk) not just any walk, an intentional walk, then a hit by pitch, or an plunk job if you will to juice the bases, then a walk off bases loaded walk to end the game.
Now that is one funky inning.
1.2 IP 2H 3BB 1HPB and a loss.
Cingrani is now 2 and 8

Nice job guido.

I have no idea how Jean Machi ​fared today, so don't ask