DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

Dutch's Daily Picks

OK Guys, I'm making my own thread to keep track of my picks and discuss whatever. Feel free to post your own and lets get money together. No Hate, All Profit

Overall, I'm consistently profitable - and currently things are good.

My picks from today were -

5 Game Parlay
    ML Giants - W
    ML A's - W
    Over NY/Oak - W
    Over Nats/Philly - W
    Over SF/Cin - LOSS / Parlay Killer

(next time make this a round robin)

Live Bet after the A's went down 1-4
    A's to win game +393 - W

And Finally from Today an Open 10 Game Parlay
    A's ML - W
    SF ML - W

DutchPrimetime

6/5 SF Giants MadBum -130

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it GL. I'm going to play first five innings giants. Feel like they can get to cingrani before reds get at Bumgarner. He's good...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I like it GL. I'm going to play first five innings giants. Feel like they can get to cingrani before reds get at Bumgarner. He's good...
    You mean Leake

DutchPrimetime

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    MadBum and the team overall is real hot. 1st 5 is solid too pending what the juice is. I'm waiting for morning to review other picks but dog of the day might be A's knocking off Tanaka.

farmhouse1

Yeah giants are always good to me in the F5 innings. Love this team.

farmhouse1

Haha yeah I got those 2 bums confused
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You mean Leake

onlykidd22
    onlykidd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Farmhouse1 any night game u like

onlykidd22
    onlykidd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Tampa Bay is the worst team in the league

DutchPrimetime

i stayed off everything else for the day, i went bigger on the Giants and was leaning games but didnt pull any triggers. Took Giants ML as a single bet and also added them to my open parlay to keep it going.

DutchPrimetime

i'm up for the day so i took a live bet on the heat right now to win at +222 odds. at least now i have a reason to watch the game.

DutchPrimetime

Quote Originally Posted by DutchPrimetime View Post
    i'm up for the day so i took a live bet on the heat right now to win at +222 odds. at least now i have a reason to watch the game.
    was going well until lebron left the game. o well, we have a big weekend with the giants playing the mets coming up! anddd some of the best money line pitchers of the year are pitching tomorrow

DutchPrimetime

4 Game Parlay

SF Giants -150

Brazil ML

Poland ML

Croatia ML

DutchPrimetime

Germany -2, -2½ -120

DutchPrimetime

Germany -2, -2½ -120
    Big Win as expected! I had a medium wager on this.

so far Poland and Brazil have cleared for my parlay above as well.

DutchPrimetime

4 - 0 on those soccer games today. now if the Giants clear behind Cain's return to pop off my parlay

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Should we tail the Giants, or do you have the same luck as DrFunk whatever his name is that always loses the last leg? Lol

Grear job by the way buddy, keep it up!

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice

DutchPrimetime

5 - 0 today on individual games including that 4 game parlay.

i dunno who Dr whoever is, i'm new here.

DutchPrimetime

since i made this thread, i'm 11-2 overall on all single selections (stupid lebron getting hurt or might be 12-1)

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

since i made this thread, i'm 11-2 overall on all single selections (stupid lebron getting hurt or might be 12-1)
    Keep up the good work buddy!!

I hit 2 parlays yesterday too!

DutchPrimetime

San Francisco Giants -1½ +150

Semper Fidelis

Anything for soccer today buddy?

DutchPrimetime

sorry didnt see this, i think the over on the England game is the best value. i like the favorites Belgium and Argentina to win, i did a small parlay using these soccer games but didnt post it for people to tail cuz i'm not big on it myself. i like doing risky parlays just to throw small money out and around.

Semper Fidelis

When you say the over in the England match, does that mean you don't think they'll really care about winning so much as getting a last scrimmage in? Considering going small on Honduras +1.5 and Over .5

DutchPrimetime

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    When you say the over in the England match, does that mean you don't think they'll really care about winning so much as getting a last scrimmage in? Considering going small on Honduras +1.5 and Over .5
    i actually dont follow soccer well enough to help your lean. i study a few sites when making these bets and i like betting soccer because it has some of the safer/lopsided matchups. same goes for tennis, i dont want a second of it but the bets are good on it so i play it.

Semper Fidelis

Same here man, I don't follow soccer close enough to know the big leagues/teams inside and out, at least not enough to regularly make my own wagers without doing more research or checking other cappers out. Think I'll just wait for the World Cup to start next weekend. As far as tennis, while I'm by no means an expert - there are many guys in the tennis forum who are pretty sharp - I have a much better feel for that sport. I've made some decent money from RG since it started, especially from live wagering. None of these though compare to MLB and football (especially college) for me, which represent the biggest % of my bankroll growth. That's one thing I really like about this forum - while we may not be experts in every single sport, we can get picks and advice for those sports we don't follow as closely while at the same time providing our own knowledge and expertise. It's good to have you aboard my friend, I can already see you will have much to contribute now and the future! BOL on rest of plays my friend!

DutchPrimetime

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Same here man, I don't follow soccer close enough to know the big leagues/teams inside and out, at least not enough to regularly make my own wagers without doing more research or checking other cappers out. Think I'll just wait for the World Cup to start next weekend. As far as tennis, while I'm by no means an expert - there are many guys in the tennis forum who are pretty sharp - I have a much better feel for that sport. I've made some decent money from RG since it started, especially from live wagering. None of these though compare to MLB and football (especially college) for me, which represent the biggest % of my bankroll growth. That's one thing I really like about this forum - while we may not be experts in every single sport, we can get picks and advice for those sports we don't follow as closely while at the same time providing our own knowledge and expertise. It's good to have you aboard my friend, I can already see you will have much to contribute now and the future! BOL on rest of plays my friend!

yep thats why i'm here! thanks, do you have a thread that you post in also?

that +1.5 would have panned out as they drawed - opposite to what i expected.

Semper Fidelis

Yeah I regret not placing it now! Lol I have had threads in the past, but it is very hard to maintain and keep the record updated with units/profits and all. I had a mini-thread posted within a group thread at another forum where I helped everyone make a very nice amount. When I started posting back here on SBR again on a full time basis I figured I'd start up a couple more, especially since I had a few people follow and ask for my plays. However, my wife and I just had our first baby a couple months ago, so I haven't had the time to do much of anything lately! I've posted new threads with plays every now and then to try and help, and I figured if I had enough people interested and they asked I'd start up again, but it'd be very difficult with the time spent with the baby and all. Being our first, we didn't realize just how much time, energy, money, etc. would be spent on a newborn, but she is more than worth it!

I'll continue to help out as much as I can, and possibly start an MLB thread soon, we'll see. It seems like you've had a thread or two of your own before! Lol Anyway, I very much appreciate the discussion/plays. Very nice to see someone who isn't arrogant and cocky and vying for attention like so many on here. What are your favorite/best sports to watch and wager? Let's get back to stacking the green tonight!

DutchPrimetime

feel free to post anything in here, i dont mind turning into more of group posts. NFL is my favorite because i follow it the closest. i've had big runs on the NBA before when i had enough free time to follow the season. so far for MLB my Giants are making it easy to win money so i'll be riding them on every decent matchup and i wouldnt bet against them.

Semper Fidelis

Btw here are my remaining plays for the night:

A's (ML and -1.5)
    Braves (ML and -1.5)
    White Sox ML
    Giants -1.5

Also have plays on LA Kings and a couple of UFC fights. May add Nats ML to a couple crazy parlays. Although I feel these all should cash I wouldn't recommend following every pick - I feel strongest about the White Sox (and your Giants of course, who should dominate with Huddy pitching, he's owned the Mets over his career. BOL with anything else you have tonight my friend!

DutchPrimetime

hudson wasnt sharp tonight and giants waited to cash in some base runners, although i lost my medium stake on the run line i'm always happy when my team wins a game like that. i had them money line on my open 10 gamer, which is now 4 games clear.

i'm expecting them to complete the sweep tomorrow behind lincecum.

DutchPrimetime

Giants -122 (looks like people chasing the mets to avoid sweep, thanks for the better line!)

also did a small parlay Giants -122 & Over 7.5 -105

DutchPrimetime

Giants -122 (looks like people chasing the mets to avoid sweep, thanks for the better line!)

perfect day as the parlay hit too

DutchPrimetime

13-3 on lines selected since thread beginning, lets keep going!

12 Last