packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

let' stay hot TB@Clev

Alright guys let's stay hot but I'm not real sure about this game my boy has TB and under, so let's go with the home team Cleveland and over, good luck to everyone and let's hit 2 more

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

leaning tribe as well, just waiting to see if i can get more plus money...of coarse once again i like the under, lol..hopefully some offensively challenged catcher doesnt come out of nowhere and hit 2 hrs like yesterday to beat me on the total...

packer4

LOL what's up 2daBank I just don't know how that rookie is going to do in the spot light but I have to stay with my guy when he goes bad he goes bad we will see what happens go Tribe good luck 2daBank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    LOL what's up 2daBank I just don't know how that rookie is going to do in the spot light but I have to stay with my guy when he goes bad he goes bad we will see what happens go Tribe good luck 2daBank
    certainly a concern, of coarse far as i know cobb has never pitched in the postseason either so think it being somewhat overblown about tribes pitcher..salazar's peripherals are very good and he has been pitching pressure gms all month so im not all that worried, he hasnt been going deep in gms but tribe will bring masterson in after he is out so that a heck of a 1/2 punch..

packer4

Yes that's very true and hope the crowd has a big part of it like last night Pitt fans were crazy

packer4

Who is everyone on in this game, it is a tough game to call

packer4

I hope Cleveland wins so they can beat up on Boston, I'm a Yanks fan if you can't tell

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    I hope Cleveland wins so they can beat up on Boston, I'm a Yanks fan if you can't tell
    I think your boy is right. Cleveland is 36-52 against teams .500 or better which is worse than the league average so I can't see them beating up on Boston, especially since Boston has won 6 the 7 they've played. Also why I can't see them beating TB with Cobb on the mound.

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    I think your boy is right. Cleveland is 36-52 against teams .500 or better which is worse than the league average so I can't see them beating up on Boston, especially since Boston has won 6 the 7 they've played. Also why I can't see them beating TB with Cobb on the mound.
    That's what I'm sayin...everyone's guaranteeing the tribe tonight but I got 2* on TB and Cobb, -107. GL everyone

2daBank

i can easily see them beating tampons..bos no way in hell..

Emancipator

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i can easily see them beating tampons..bos no way in hell..
    Ehh, I'd take Cobb over Salazar anyday, considering how he's been pitching his past three and a shutout the beginning of the season.

packer4

I agree 2daBank if they do beat TB I wish they would beat up on Boston but I'm like you guys I don't see it either

DeLorean

The entire city of Cleveland has absolutely nothing to look forward to for another year if the Tribe don't pull this off....that's a lot of pressure for a 23yr old. We'll see how he handles it

Emancipator

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    The entire city of Cleveland has absolutely nothing to look forward to for another year if the Tribe don't pull this off....that's a lot of pressure for a 23yr old. We'll see how he handles it
    He may suprise me, but my chump change is on the otherside.

DeLorean

Mine too Emancipator.... gl, sir

Emancipator

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    Mine too Emancipator.... gl, sir
    You too, BOL

2daBank

Ehh, I'd take Cobb over Salazar anyday, considering how he's been pitching his past three and a shutout the beginning of the season.
    cobb been very good. salazar has the stuff and tb never has seen him, and what i really like is the idea that masterson can come in after salazar gives them everything he has, masterson shut down ths tb lineup once this yr himself and has been strong out of the pen..

Emancipator

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cobb been very good. salazar has the stuff and tb never has seen him, and what i really like is the idea that masterson can come in after salazar gives them everything he has, masterson shut down ths tb lineup once this yr himself and has been strong out of the pen..
    He did own the Rays in one start this year,past years though it's been a different story , but maybe he's figured this team out. Wouldn't suprise me if the switchup to relief helps as well.

packer4

Go Tribe with ya 2daBank

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Seems like a lot of people on TB tonight. Playing Tribe might not be bad idea afterall

DeLorean

Ship it