Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5266

Thursday Night MLB

Well hello again boys. The big dogs have been failing me but rehab is for quitters and I have another one tonight. That being said, we made some coin on Tuesday night and did the splits last night. Too many plays is not good for +EV so we'll have to curb our "kid in a candy store" mentality as of late. Let's take a peek shall we?!

* D-Backs -165 Well of course it's a lot of juice but those of you who refuse to lay over -150 can lose out on some very appealing plays like this one. The Cubs did the deed last night but hey they're the Cubs so I wouldn't bank on two in a row. But more than that is the fact that Cubs hurler Villanueva got lit up like a muthafukka when he allowed seven runs over four innings last time out against the Rockies. Let's look for some more bad things to happen to young Carlos tonight at the hands of the Snakes (Okay, so Carlos isn't so young and snakes don't have hands...work with me people).

* Dodgers -117 Zach Greinke is hotter than Kate Upton in a steam bath. So is the entire Dodgers team. Ride the wave mofos and don't let Reds pitcher Matt Latos scare you. Small price for big value.

* Astros +175 Well, here I go again. This value I've been finding recently in big underdogs is going to lead me to the poorhouse but I am not going to refuse to bite on a huge underdog against the woefully disappointing Blue Jays. Should Toronto be 2 to 1 chalk against anyone, particularly when you have a pitcher like Bedard of the Astros who looked sharp in his last outing, striking out 10 and allowing only one earned run over six and a third.

* Red Sox -132 It's a homer play, pay no mind. But I like Lackey this year and for I'll toss a few bucks (just a few) on the slightly better team at home.

* Orioles - 145 Or Areolas as I like to call them because I am still a latent teenager at heart. I have had my best bets cash over the last two nights and this is mine tonight. Miguel Gonzalez has been a beast lately on the hill for the Orioles and Jeremy Guthrie has been tossing beach balls. Lay it and cash it.

* Mariners -200 Iwakuma has not surrendered one earned run against the Royals in his last three starts. Sure it's a lot to lay but Minnesota doesn't scare me, nor does Kevin Correia and I'm not gonna feel guilty for laying the big timber here.

Go in peace my brothers and bury those freakin' books!

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

reds are hot too. Dodgers traveling back from an east coast trip. I'll take reds here, otherwise solid plays all around

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dodgers are only game I would bet on your card

its a tough card

Swinging Johnson

I appreciate the input boys.. gl 2 nite!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Checking in swinger!
    Baltys my play of the night, we'll tag team the bitch together. Easiest on the board imo!

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

agree with LAD, Sea, and Balty

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Checking in swinger!
    Baltys my play of the night, we'll tag team the bitch together. Easiest on the board imo!
    I've missed you Pazmania......O's be gold!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

nice write ups Swinson

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Balty down 2-0 .. Gonna bury us