bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

PinnacleSports problems

pinnacle.jpgpinnaclelimitedme.jpgpinnaclelimitedme.jpg
    So I put $300 on the tigers last night ( Sherzer -120 Vs Sale) and won the bet. The next day I wanted to put money down on Miami vs Rockies . But I was limited to a 0.01 bet MAX ? ... I thought pinnacle didn't limit there players?
    Last edited by bambiankles; 07-24-13 at 04:58 AM.

bambiankles

Im not sure how to zoom in on the wager amount?

bambiankles

I will send anyone who replys to this post the page ive print screened that only allows me to bet 1 cent ?

polytropo
    polytropo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

wasnt there a notification that at 3am on 24th the site will be undergoing maintenance for 3 hours and that site will still be on, but we wont be able to put any bets? might this be the case?

bambiankles

No because I tried to wager on the miami vs rockies game at about 7pm . It would not let me wager more than 0.01. I have print screened the page where it specifically says wager limit is 0.01 but I can't find a way to zoom in but im more than happy to send it to anyones email address as prove

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Pinny will say that they wont limit players as a marketing ploy. They of course will limit peoples accounts if you're a winning player.

polytropo
    polytropo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Pinny will say that they wont limit players as a marketing ploy. They of course will limit peoples accounts if you're a winning player.
    really? arent they marketing themselves that winning players are welcome and similar stuff? so where do big winners bet then on?
    i though of pinny as biggest site, and if they limit winners, where do then the 1k bettors then bet at?
    they limit u to 1cent per bet for life after u start making decent money?
    or they only limit you for a few bets per year?

greglloyd
    greglloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I think they should limit losses as well if they limit winners......It's only fare.....

daddypoker23
    daddypoker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by bambiankles View Post
    No because I tried to wager on the miami vs rockies game at about 7pm . It would not let me wager more than 0.01. I have print screened the page where it specifically says wager limit is 0.01 but I can't find a way to zoom in but im more than happy to send it to anyones email address as prove

Are you betting the u.s?

bambiankles

nevermind it has all be sorted out. It was a huge misunderstanding with my email and ID verification, and it has all been fixed now. Just took a lil while