The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Ya know, I keep reading posts that glorify this Benny Big Nuts.
    Granted 1/2 of these posts are made by Benny himself. But I'm surprised that, considering his record there are several members who endorse this guy as well. Sure a couple of them are Benny's ghosts but they can't all be ghosts.
    Which means some people are actually buying the $H|T that Ben's selling!

I'm a beast. Half of this degen-filled toilet hates me cuz I pick too many winners

It really sucks for them when they can only hammer one pick a week on me.....They just hate it to where they have to make up fake records now lol.

He can't find anyone on this whole forum who's posted a better win % per unit than me in the last 2 to 3 months.

I will give you all my sign in pts and all the pts I earn for a year if you can prove Bennybignats MLB pks lose money Im talking about the headline plays in his thread.

So when BIG BEN posted this I thought I'd take him up on his offer:
    He can't find anyone on this whole forum who's posted a better win % per unit than me in the last 2 to 3 months.
    I slapped more moneylines in 4 weeks in the NBA playoffs than some of these stains do posting everyday for a year.
    I called a sweep in a 7 game series ONCE. How many 7 game series sweeps were there in the playoffs? ONE.
    I posted ONE play on a series that was +450- easy winner. There weren't any other series plays posted by me.
    +800 moneyline??? Napkins- pay me.

Start diggin in them archives.
    This isn't some lakerboy vs. goat milk battle where ghost accounts take the opposite end of games everyday and one has to win.
    I'm just a fukkin hog.
    COLD HARD FACTS.

It's Jordan vs. the ball-boy here.
    Just a waste of everyone's time.
    That homo is gonna keep hating while all I do is win and all he does is try to suck the vagina juice off my balls from my most recent bitch.

This is basically just a pathetic attempt from SBR to go after the best capper on here who also fires back at his troll/haters to get more views and traffic.

Now go tell your fukkbuddy flames to track my winning thread today when I post it and keep those assholes puckered up nicely waiting for me to lose a couple. It's been forever, I know you fukkin queers can't stand it.

Business as usual for me in MLB
    EVERY
    FUKKIN
    YEAR

It goes on & on for days & days. He really seems to believe the $H|T he's typing. What makes it worse is this guy complains over & over again about all the HATERS.
    While he posts threads full of losers & profanity.
    The cursing I don't mind but it's the trend of rightous indignation that kills me.
    It's like he doesn't have a clue why people hate him.

Upon further investigation I thought I'd provide him with his record since June 29th through to the ALL STAR break.
    It's kinda embarrassing Ben so, if you are reading this maybe you'd better skip through this section!

June 29th - Padres LOSE
    June 30 - Sox-1.5 LOSE
    July 1 - Jays WIN
    July 2 - Twins LOSE
    July 3 - Royals -1.5 LOSE
    Understandably, after this deplorable record he took the 4th of July off to drink & forget about his retarded picks!
    July 5 - Royals LOSE
    July 6 - Dodgers LOSE
    After posting an impressive 4 losers in a row he decided that it was time to take a break on July 7th!
    July 8 - Rockies WIN
    July 9 Rockies LOSE
    July 10 - Dodgers WIN
    July 11 - Sox-1.5 LOSE
    July 12 - Phillies PPD
    July 13 - Marlins 1st 5 inn LOSE

All these picks came from a thread "MLB Picks - Make Yours"
    You can check it out.

I am not one of those who Benny claims is out to get him by making fake stats or records. These are all Benny's picks.
    I don't mind that people lose every now & then, in fact I expect it but, at least be real about how poorly your handicapping skills are. Don't keep posting about how great you are just to impress JJ!
    Don't be that guy.

Start picking winners again & you'll regain some of the respect you earned in your 1st 3-4 days here.
    Good Luck benny!
    Exactly. Now, enjoy being "ignored" by the Down Syndrome Duo I have to put ignored in quotation marks because once they ignore, they actually become obsessed with you and stalk your threads and posts

Don't forget about the three unposted plays he admitted to losing as well

Down Syndrome Duds

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Jay Vegas post this list I offered all my pts for a year if you can prove Benny's headline plays loseJune 29th - Padres LOSE
    June 30 - Sox-1.5 LOSE
    July 1 - Jays WIN
    July 2 - Twins LOSE
    July 3 - Royals -1.5 LOSE
    Understandably, after this deplorable record he took the 4th of July off to drink & forget about his retarded picks!
    July 5 - Royals LOSE
    July 6 - Dodgers LOSE
    After posting an impressive 4 losers in a row he decided that it was time to take a break on July 7th!
    July 8 - Rockies WIN
    July 9 Rockies LOSE
    July 10 - Dodgers WIN
    July 11 - Sox-1.5 LOSE
    July 12 - Phillies PPD
    July 13 - Marlins 1st 5 inn LOSE
    Ummm Sorry Janitor you need to stop faking 7/14 balt win 7/13 marlins win Marlins 1st 5 lose 7/12 phils ppd 7/11 Bosoxs win 7/10 Dodgers win 7/9 Rockies lose 7/8 Rockies win 7/7 no headline play7/6 dodgers lost 7/5 no action 7/4 no action7/3 no action 7/2 Twins lose 7/1Jays win 6/30 Bosox win6/29 SD lose 6/28 Texas win 6/27 Angels win....Hey Jayvegas go get your broom go back to your job of sweeping the floors where ever it is you do that 9-4 keep digging my offer still stands all my pts for a year if Bennys past headline plays are losers....you are one stupid fuk congrats....man I gotta wonder what you really do for a job.....I know its min wage thats

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Manny Sharp posting

How the fukk could MoneyLineD be on you're ignore list?
    Koncker mad I called him out on his posts.....Can't ever understand what the fukk he is trying to say

"All we do is post winners the mush fuk trolls hate it Benny leadthpack Nasher bear skydiving Nino deemer deez a few more all solid it's a new day learn or gtfo"
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave MoneyLineDawg 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Headline plays.
    Picks of the day.
    Benny's Big Lock.
    Call them whatever you want. Making 5-6 picks a day & assigning different titles to them, does not a winning bettor make.
    Between the picks these two donks make I'll be hiring them by August to come help me clean sinks & sweep floors!
    I know Kock took the time to read my Vegas thread so, I don't see the need to pretend he doesn't know what I am doing for a BR now & how much I make doing it.
    There's no shame in what I do & he knows it, he's just hurt that I called out his boyfriend on his picks.
    Typical SBR poster who in one breath complains about trolls & in the next sentence is trolling himself!
    Just like you'll be trolling my Vegas Round Two thread.
    Cause you need to. Cause you're a sick fukk who in spite of knowing better, can't help himself.
    I love ya Kock!
    Keep doin' it your way!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Jayvegas420 95 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Headline plays.
    Picks of the day.
    Benny's Big Lock.
    Call them whatever you want. Making 5-6 picks a day & assigning different titles to them, does not a winning bettor make.
    Between the picks these two donks make I'll be hiring them by August to come help me clean sinks & sweep floors!
    I know Kock took the time to read my Vegas thread so, I don't see the need to pretend he doesn't know what I am doing for a BR now & how much I make doing it.
    There's no shame in what I do & he knows it, he's just hurt that I called out his boyfriend on his picks.
    Typical SBR poster who in one breath complains about trolls & in the next sentence is trolling himself!
    Just like you'll be trolling my Vegas Round Two thread.
    Cause you need to. Cause you're a sick fukk who in spite of knowing better, can't help himself.
    I love ya Kock!
    Keep doin' it your way!!!!
    Who are you talking about you fukkin queer?
    Get off my c0ck.
    I post more winners than pretty much anyone on here. Pure, simple, facts.
    You bet $20 a day dude I've seen your whack posts.
    Don't hate ppl just because they win.

I'm in Vegas too. So before you wanna go running your kum-guzzler, you can always meet up and post a couple dimes up and see who's gonna pick more winners.
    OFfer is on the table and LEGIT. We ain't playing tiddly winks here kid, now go back to studying up on your next $5 6 teamer that you're "Making a living on" in Vegas. While the honest truth is you're probably holding up a "Will blow you for a cheeseburger" sign.
    Broke dikkkk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Benny do you keep a spreadsheet??

Might be a good idea for football season

Best of luck Ben

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Best of luck Ben
    I'm not here for fame, that's your job JJ.

I enjoy MLB and like talking about baseball.

I beat it every year so if there are a few ppl that like coming out ahead and want to tail me, that's great. I like looking for certain guys on here who like my game as well. And also, I love to hear some of the losers on here that are on the other side too.

I don't bet as much volume in other sports because of the juice. There is no edge, and in MLB I feel there is.

I am a great fade for NFL/NCAA.

The only thing I pick really well is props and moneylines.

In 17 weeks of an NFL season, I may make about 7 or 8 bets.

I just don't enjoy it.

I tried keeping a spreadsheet early in the year. Deemer n Sweep can vouch for me I was a hog.

I just can't consistently keep up with it. What does a spreadsheet do anyways? It's just self-stroking info, I don't need it, I know I'm a beast.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Best of luck Ben

spreadsheet a good idea. Tells the real story every time.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

I beat it every year so if there are a few ppl that like coming out ahead and want to tail me, that's great. I like looking for certain guys on here who like my game as well. And also, I love to hear some of the losers on here that are on the other side too.

I don't bet as much volume in other sports because of the juice. There is no edge, and in MLB I feel there is.

I just don't enjoy it.

I tried keeping a spreadsheet early in the year. Deemer n Sweep can vouch for me I was a hog.

I just can't consistently keep up with it. What does a spreadsheet do anyways? It's just self-stroking info
    , I don't need it, I know I'm a beast.
    You in here steadily blowin yourself daily. WTF you talking about.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    You in here steadily blowin yourself daily. WTF you talking about.
    Good point sir.
    It does kinda seem like that.
    But if you look at my rare losing threads I make and how the cockroaches come out n hammer, you will see I am just reacting and letting them know they can SMC.
    I am definitely not looking for attention, it just happened because of the haters.

I am not that guy.

But I also won't not post because of these fukks.
    You can fight back or crawl into a hole?

I can hammer with the best of em when I need to.
    There aren't enough trolls to get me to stop posting winners.

billysink

Good point sir.
    It does kinda seem like that.
    But if you look at my rare losing threads I make and how the cockroaches come out n hammer, you will see I am just reacting and letting them know they can SMC.
    I am definitely not looking for attention, it just happened because of the haters.

I am not that guy.

But I also won't not post because of these fukks.
    You can fight back or crawl into a hole?

I can hammer with the best of em when I need to.
    There aren't enough trolls to get me to stop posting winners.
    Winners is good pal. Blowin yourself ain't.

Who the fukk you hammerin? A bunch of nameless, faceless ass ticklers in a chitty room? The fukk you get for that?

A troll fighter? What the fukk is that other than one step up from a cockroach chaser. Turn the lights on pal. They will go away in a hurry.

good luck 2nd half.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I just don't enjoy it.

I just can't consistently keep up with it. What does a spreadsheet do anyways? It's just self-stroking info, I don't need it, I know I'm a beast.
    But creating threads every fuking day in PT isn't?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

And can anyone confirm.

Is Konck retarded?

And I don't mean in the...."hey, he posts like a retard" way.....

I mean, I think he is actually retarded. His posts are one stream of thought. Like a retard eating paint chips in the park, just babbling away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slimpickens, William Walters, Wulfman14, and turtlejc

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

It's clear that if Ben creates a spreadsheet, he'll actually be held accountable for all his bets. He doesn't want that anymore than his followers want that.

He'll just keep creating threads & call them picks or headliners or locks.
    Doesn't matter.
    This guy is fade material & everyone is beginning to see it.
    He mocks me for betting $20 a game while he posts his his $60 bets!(That he never offers proof of betting)
    You can't make this $H|T up.

This guy's gotta be an air bettor or he'd be playing guitar on the strip dressed as a transformer!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

BTW....Mike...
    Way too generous, for just telling it like it is.

Thanx again

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    And can anyone confirm.

Is Konck retarded?

I mean, I think he is actually retarded. His posts are one stream of thought. Like a retard eating paint chips in the park, just babbling away.

BennyBigNuts

It's clear that if Ben creates a spreadsheet, he'll actually be held accountable for all his bets. He doesn't want that anymore than his followers want that.

He'll just keep creating threads & call them picks or headliners or locks.
    Doesn't matter.
    This guy is fade material & everyone is beginning to see it.
    He mocks me for betting $20 a game while he posts his his $60 bets!(That he never offers proof of betting)
    You can't make this $H|T up.

This guy's gotta be an air bettor or he'd be playing guitar on the strip dressed as a transformer!
    Keep ignoring my offer bitch. I live 5 minutes from your pu$$y ass.
    Post up some money you broke dikkkkkk.
    Come take a shot at the title homo.
    It's one thing to talk shit, but you should at least be a fukkin man, grab that tiny c0ck and pea sized balls, and back it up brah.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Your geography is a little off.
    I'm not even in the same country as you.
    Believe me, I'd love to be 5 mins. away from you but, sadly that might be a month or two away.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep ignoring my offer bitch. I live 5 minutes from your pu$$y ass.
    Post up some money you broke dikkkkkk.
    Come take a shot at the title homo.
    It's one thing to talk shit, but you should at least be a fukkin man, grab that tiny c0ck and pea sized balls, and back it up brah.
    i told you small nutz that i'd meet you. name the time and place. ill come to vegas . instead of ebattling people on the "chitty room" as billy said and kock giving you a hand job at the same time , meet me and end this . ill break every one of your fukkin fingers so you ll never be able to post again. lets do this bitch !
    you can hammer with the best of them. i dont even know wtf that means but come and get some bitch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    And can anyone confirm.

Is Konck retarded?

sam i believe its a combination of being senile and retarded. i wish his kids / grand kids saw the shit he posts here. they would never look at their father/grandfather in the same way. but lets leave konck alone. we must respect the elderly. lets all bury NanoNutz.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

im waiting small nutz, im patienty waiting

First 12