captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Worst Bizzar Loss i think i ever had

Had $1600 on Reds Game on the Over at 8. Score 6 runs first 3.5 then almost nothing. Score 1 More going B8th. Then the bizarre play that would have given me a push.

Schafer on 3rd and 1 out. Fly out to right Field. Not totally deep but deep enough with his speed. So he tags and the throw comes in and gets cut off . I'm thinking good at least i will definitely get the Push. Then i see Schafer just stopped running down the line. Apparently the coach yelled at him to stop . Even though he was 3/4 down the line already with 2 outs.So they see him standing there like a statue and he gets caught in a run down and is out .

As if that is not bad enough the T9th comes up and with Robinson on 1st with 2 outs and Votto up, he drives it deep to center looking like a HR then Gomez makes what could be the Catch of the year grabbing it Over the fence which would have given the Reds the Lead and me the Win.

bankroll27
    bankroll27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

dude thats terrible...espically cause of the amount....that and angels/cards...angels/bos are fukin shit!

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man thats a real tough loss to take... Good luck to you in your future bets man

ur moms fantasy
    ur moms fantasy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1003

That was one of the worst plays I ever seen, I had brewers and was sweating it out, I felt bad for people that had them -1.5 but feel worst seeing this , bad bet bro

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by bankroll27 View Post
    dude thats terrible...espically cause of the amount....that and angels/cards...angels/bos are fukin shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Man thats a real tough loss to take... Good luck to you in your future bets man
    Quote Originally Posted by ur moms fantasy View Post
    That was one of the worst plays I ever seen, I had brewers and was sweating it out, I felt bad for people that had them -1.5 but feel worst seeing this , bad bet bro

<br>

<br>

Thanks guys. I think the 3rd base play even frustrated me more then the denied HR. Only because i have seen that before once in a blue moon. But i have never seen anything like what happened with Schafer. It was like he was in this stance posing for pictures. He may as well made it more bizarre and have started doing pushups or pulled out some matchbox cars and started playing with them in the dirt.