TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Canada Day Parlay!

Happy Canada Day folks, here is my 4 game parlay.

Toronto
    Washington
    Cincinnati
    Tampa Bay

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its canada day?

TeeRose

July 1 is Canada day.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

BOL

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14068

yes canada day you yankee retard

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

arnt the jays typically bad on canada day? read something along those lines somewhere. i mean dont know what canada day really persist of? is the team just trying to get away and start partying?

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    arnt the jays typically bad on canada day? read something along those lines somewhere. i mean dont know what canada day really persist of? is the team just trying to get away and start partying?
    I would hope, as professionals, they would be more worried about closing the gap as they currently sit dead fukking last in their division. Plenty of ribs and 5%+ beer to go around after the DAY game. Yes, 5%+. Fireworks won't start until 9:30-10

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    I would hope, as professionals, they would be more worried about closing the gap as they currently sit dead fukking last in their division. Plenty of ribs and 5%+ beer to go around after the DAY game. Yes, 5%+. Fireworks won't start until 9:30-10
    yea you would hope that be the case but unfortunately more times than not i doubt it is, considering the money that team making and way they have preformed not unreasonable to question their professionalism/work ethic..

Bluedragon

yea you would hope that be the case but unfortunately more times than not i doubt it is, considering the money that team making and way they have preformed not unreasonable to question their professionalism/work ethic..
    I gather your point, but they look like they have been trying. seldom do i say "they aren't even trying!" but a few games this past road trip, i found myself saying that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    I gather your point, but they look like they have been trying. seldom do i say "they aren't even trying!" but a few games this past road trip, i found myself saying that.
    ive been playing jays a lot lately it seems and there been a few lately where they lost the gm more so than making the other team beat them, yesterday comes to mind, had every chance in the world to win that damn gm..

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14068

you never know with dickey miggy and co. roust jays here

Bluedragon

ive been playing jays a lot lately it seems and there been a few lately where they lost the gm more so than making the other team beat them, yesterday comes to mind, had every chance in the world to win that damn gm..
    That was a catcher at first who fukked that up. He tried to make a catcher/goalie leg stop on the ball, like really? what a tool!!

TeeRose

One down 3 to go, hope yall boys followed me on this Parlay.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    its canada day?
    In 3 days it will be America day and you idiots can use it as a crutch to shoot and stab each other.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Instead of looking at these random, most of the time meaningless stats, look at what Dickeys done against Det. and actual game stats.

Now the Jays can start partying.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    Instead of looking at these random, most of the time meaningless stats, look at what Dickeys done against Det. and actual game stats.

Now the Jays can start partying.
    I don't bet based off Any of that kind of stupid shit. Thanx for caring tho. Party it up they killing it, lol

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

TeeRose

Drfunk, nice pic,

Washington and Cincinnati way ahead, safe to say 3 games down one more game to go, I need Tampa Bay to win, can it be done???.