threeg5
    All In A Days Work
    threeg5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

*Best Parlay Strategy* Your Help Is Needed

I know of no parlay strategies.

I am looking to learn the "ins and outs" of parlays and with your help and input into this thread I think we can find a Strategy that I can use. I am looking to use this strategy and combine it with a great money strategy to increase the chances of being able to have a few wagers everyday.

I am not looking to score incredibly huge and retire nor am I looking for amazing amounts of money to be made. Just looking to be able to start with a given bankroll and have something to look forward to when I read the sports updates.

With that said I thank you in advance for all of your input.

3g5

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Always leave a game at the end of your parlay with a late start time either later that night or the next day.

This will give you the opportunity to hedge.

Also it has been my experience that "almost" every time I actually hit one of these parlays I have included 1 or 2 underdogs. I never parlay more than 6 teams. I prefer a $100 bet on 4 teams at around -110 odds

this will pay about $1000. If I hit the parlay for 1,000 i will take that and bet it all on 1 game.

tg09
    tg09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Don't be too greedy and try to nail 4, 5 and 6 team parlays, there's a reason these pay so well. I threw away a ton of money my first few months gambling always thinking 5 teams at -400 each was a lock, so now I barely touch parlays. But if there's a couple -200's that I feel great about or a major TV game when I need some action I'll put together a 2-teamer that pays out around even money.