HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Long Term mlb betting

I'm making this thread because i want peoples honest opinions. Considering what's happening tonight and what happens on the regular bases, are mlb ML's even worth it. Lets be real hear unless your betting -130 or less even if you have a winning record its not profitable long term. Verlander/Wainwright/Maholm and more than likely darvish to follow are losing/ will lose tonight. ALL of them were -180 and up. Even if you go 2-2 or 3-1 you lose money. The problem in baseball is no matter how you cap 9/10 times the favorite should win on paper but half the time they dont. Its not like NFL/NBA where you can logically pick a dog and feel confident they they will win or at least cover the spread. With out yapping off to much, i'm asking totals or ML's or series??? whats the best long term way to profit in baseball.

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

That's because this whole forum is determined to fade every favorite they possibly can no matter who they play. Just look at the threads today. Bal+money, Corbin's due for an L, and here's the funniest the cubs are a tuff team to beat LMAO FADE THE CARDS AT HOME ON ESPN AND YOUR A FUKKING DUMB FUK THAT DESERVES TO LOSE HIS MONEY...With that being said straight up no I'm not laying that kind of juice but these nothing wrong with parlaying them my goodness SBR is full of wannabe sharps. PS my max is -150 on ml's
    Here is your quote from yesterday. With an attitude like this you will never profit at this sport, hang it up. You come on here every year with your different handles and ask the same question. People have tried to explain juice to you and you just don't get it and never will, you knock the people for taking dogs at + money because "there is no way the cards can lose at -200 or whatever".

It took me a long time to figure this out and I am not about to try and explain it to you. My suggestion is to follow the proven capper(s) on this forum and slowly build up your roll or continue to bet your huge favorites and wonder where all your money is going.

Sorry for the rant, but it gets old hearing from you under all your different ghost handles and you still just don't get it.

In short, I don't believe anyone here is a long term winner betting -150 favorites which I know you love to do. It just isn't possible to win enough at that price to turn a profit.
    Last edited by Utah_Jay; 06-18-13 at 09:12 PM.