TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Open parlay

on the next 2 cardinals games. Should cash.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i dunno, i thought coming in this was the scariest series for cards in a long time, fish have some actual big leaguers back in lineup and throwing solid young pitchers cards havnt seen before (then nolasco who solid on sunday), cards havnt lost a series since april sometime but that has to end at some point and who could blame them for coming to mia in front of 100s of ppl and taking this team for granted? i think they overpriced for sat gm, i would at least wait and look at lineup as koehler splits vs lefties not real good so maybe if cards get adams and handful of other lefties in lineup it might be ok but really their big bats are all righties cept beltran and righties hitting .214 off koehler..i dont even know who starting gm 3 for cards? i know wacha was scheduled but he was sent back down with wesstbrook comin off the dl, i def would not have bet wacha vs nolasco but not sure who it gonna be now.. honestly i think you be better off chasing fish for another win as crazy as that sounds.. if anything wait cause price on this one should drop some..

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dunno, i thought coming in this was the scariest series for cards in a long time, fish have some actual big leaguers back in lineup and throwing solid young pitchers cards havnt seen before (then nolasco who solid on sunday), cards havnt lost a series since april sometime but that has to end at some point and who could blame them for coming to mia in front of 100s of ppl and taking this team for granted? i think they overpriced for sat gm, i would at least wait and look at lineup as koehler splits vs lefties not real good so maybe if cards get adams and handful of other lefties in lineup it might be ok but really their big bats are all righties cept beltran and righties hitting .214 off koehler..i dont even know who starting gm 3 for cards? i know wacha was scheduled but he was sent back down with wesstbrook comin off the dl, i def would not have bet wacha vs nolasco but not sure who it gonna be now.. honestly i think you be better off chasing fish for another win as crazy as that sounds.. if anything wait cause price on this one should drop some..
    I don't have to do anything until 30 seconds before first pitch.