Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego Padres v. Col. Rockies 'Over' 9.5

I love these divisional matchups in Coors field, these teams play each other regularly and know how to approach each pitcher.

Jhoulys Chacin (3-3, 4.26 ERA) is 0-3 with a 6.14 ERA in his last six outings and 0-2 with a 7.66 ERA in his last four in the Mile High City, he started the year well and his first two decisions were against the Padres, but since hurting his back and going on the DL he has struggled considerably with command.

Andrew Cashner is budding young pitcher for the Padres but also gives up the long ball - particularly to Colorado, who have swept the Padres so far this year, but I expect to see some better play from the Padres this series (The Padres started the season 2-10, Colorado series was included in that). Colorado batters have hit Cashner well including: Cuddyer (HR), Fowler, Rosario, CarGo, and Tulowitzki (allbeit a small sample size - 10ABs or less). Furthermore Colorado has been seeing the ball well - averaging over 6 runs per game.

Much more analysis, but I don't think many really care what other split stats I've evaluated.

-I'm also seeing some late buy-orders on the Padres ML aswell, but I'm not here to pick sides.

-I have this game more around the key number of '11' so we are getting a run of value @ 9.5.

-I added a half point @ 'over' 10 @ +114 5dimes for good measure aswell.

GL with your bets.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kinda like it as well. kinda like rox with the price drop too, hell if i know

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    kinda like it as well. kinda like rox with the price drop too, hell if i know
    Thanks Bank, I actually am seeing a lot of wise-guy action on the Padres. But I don't like to bet against streaks in the first game of the series, especially since the Rockies have OWNED the Padres so far.

I'll have much more total plays coming from around the league, I generally post a lot from the NL West, and AL West.

2daBank

yea the money hitting pads what made me wanna take rox,,sharp money really dont scare me these days as all it been doing is creating value on the other side...i ended up passing as i really didnt love the card tonight..gl bro

nl west ey? tell me if greinke is starting to be close to 100% cause he has been str8 ass since returning ad his velocity way down, hell it was his left collar bone so i keep thiking dude gonna be ok but starting to waiver (still wanna play him tonight, lol)..talk to me..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

One of those games that should be 13-9 but will end up 3-2.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

yea the money hitting pads what made me wanna take rox,,sharp money really dont scare me these days as all it been doing is creating value on the other side...i ended up passing as i really didnt love the card tonight..gl bro

nl west ey? tell me if greinke is starting to be close to 100% cause he has been str8 ass since returning ad his velocity way down, hell it was his left collar bone so i keep thiking dude gonna be ok but starting to waiver (still wanna play him tonight, lol)..talk to me..
    Man several players in scoring position and nothing so far... frustrating, Chacin has the propensity to give up the "big inning" so hopefully that statistic will stay true in this game.

As far as Greinke - yeah he has not been the same since coming off the DL early - 15 earned runs and posted an 11/7 K/BB ratio. I definitely feel ATL is the play in this first matchup, the total is low too, I think they are giving too much value to Hudson and Greinke in this matchup. Greinke has not been making many pitchers' pitches as I've watched.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 06-06-13 at 08:22 PM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    One of those games that should be 13-9 but will end up 3-2.
    its looking like that so far no coin unfortunately, if this total doesn't go over, I might double up tomorrow. The Rockies look tired, and what started as promising first few innings with RISP nothing to show for. Bottom of the 3rd, I won't rule the total out just yet, but if we can have some HRs might jumpstart these offenses.

2daBank

it lad or nothing for me,, prob pass but keep waiting for greinke to get right as just dont think left collar bone should effect his pitching all that much, so thinking it just more rust and he will get it back.. i dunno tho..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I wish I saw this thread earlier.
    Games with unusual high scoring the night before have a tendency to go way under the next day.
    About low 60 percent of the time.
    Case in point, last night's Boston / Texas game that wound up 3-2.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

it lad or nothing for me,, prob pass but keep waiting for greinke to get right as just dont think left collar bone should effect his pitching all that much, so thinking it just more rust and he will get it back.. i dunno tho..
    really bro? Don't tell me you're on this Puig bandwagon - haha jk. Your Cardinals are dominating the Dbacks right now.

I don't know abt LAD, they are such a feast or famine team to me, they had a good series against the Padres, scoring a lot of runs, that's why I'm placing value in the total, but I haven't put too much time into this matchup. I do place some value into momentum, and ATL is a team playing with confidence after that "almost" no-hitter by Teheran.

2daBank

that dude is something, but sadly ive bet lad way more times than im proud of this season (think twice when they got swept in atl, lol)... not sure why this was and still is the 1 overpaid, over hyped team i think is better than they are playing..thought all along halo's would suck and didnt buy blow jays, some reason im a sucker for dodgers far too often? why i have not a clue at this point..

yea cards was pretty clear winner tonight, not sure why i put oak in my det parlay instead of cards, oh yea cause it paid better, lol..but after fading cards last 2 knew it was them or nothing in this one after yesterday was basically a throw away for them...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Can we get a clubhouse report re: his meds from someone? Want to make sure he's on them tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Can we get a clubhouse report re: his meds from someone? Want to make sure he's on them tonight.
    i think what he needs to do is like a mini speedball cause clearly he needs zannys but who the penetrate wants to pitch if they all z'ed out? so give him zannys and then snort a aderal and presto, greinke fixed!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

That's a winner gentlemen

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right on Jag....tailed ya!! Nice call! Need Rockies now!
    Love your insight! Thank you!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete55 View Post
    Right on Jag....tailed ya!! Nice call! Need Rockies now!
    Love your insight! Thank you!
    Thanks bud, glad you won! I'm sorry about the Rockies tho - Padres were bound to break their losing streak to Colo. @ some point.

more totals coming.

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look'n forward to it bud!