butter674
    butter674's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Late play for Sunday Take it for what it is....

Just received a call from a "friend" who tells me no score in the first inning of the kc/tx game is a must play.

I have received 4 such calls over the last two weeks and he has been right 3 times. I would explain more but there's only a few minutes left to play and I am going to put something down on this.

I did not play his first two and regretted it....

GL to all

butter674

Normally I do not play these types of props but I feel I must after missing out on his first two. This is a friend of a friend of mine. My friend moved to Vegas 8 yrs ago and introduced me to this guy he happened to meet at the Hilton sports book. This guy made my friend 5k on this particular football sunday and he has been giving him great plays for the last eight yrs. I met him three yrs ago when I went to visit and now I can say I truly know what a "sharp" is.

GL

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Better luck next time.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

1st inning no score is a big degenerate play imo...

avoid at all times

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by butter674 View Post
    Just received a call from a "friend" who tells me no score in the first inning of the kc/tx game is a must play.

I have received 4 such calls over the last two weeks and he has been right 3 times. I would explain more but there's only a few minutes left to play and I am going to put something down on this.

I did not play his first two and regretted it....

GL to all
    Priceless...

butter674

A loser is a loser no matter where it comes from its your money that's gone.

Agree with the previous post about 1st inning prop, terrible play. Better to go bet red on the wheel.
    This guy has been very solid for many years with my friend so it will take a bit more than a flakey bet to shake my confidence. Sorry to any who lost$$, I will post his next play and you can do with it what you choose. I made a tidy some with him in the NFL playoffs last yr getting his plays thru my friend.

This guy has pictures with Jimmy the Greek. He and JTG ran together years and years ago so anyone who can still have cash in his pocket after all these yrs of gambling must know something.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Butter burying the board with this and his Porcello thread.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

butter is a ghost.

comes out of nowhere and starts million threads on players talk this morning.

i guess sbr is trying hard.