BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Funny thing is I've been spitting out +150 winners for the past two years, I put out one bad one, I get dog piled on.
    Starting to think my baseball posting days here are done.
    That's how this site rolls.

It a bunch of kids, people that don't bet more than $5 a game, liars, and then people that have already lost all of their money so they get off on watching other people lose.

You have people making jinx threads and people making up stories to get attention. What else would you expect.

I had a 7-1 run with OKC game (for and against) last year and the moment I lost I had about 30 replies from douche bags saying the most ignorant things. It's pretty comical.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol this is funny because the 4 most logical plays for us totals players were the 3 unders cin/pit nym/mia and bos/nyy and the over was cle/tb 2-2 at best smh the 2 1s i felt best about were over before i could blink
    Love the Orton avatar

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't sweat it Nash and don't let some of these fools drag you down. You are one of the best posters here however everybody picks a stinker or has bad luck sometimes. If that were not the case we would all own yachts!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nasher good peoples

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Nasher good peoples
    Sing me a lulaby Smokey

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

mets with the hr derby against slowey. smh

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Funny thing is I've been spitting out +150 winners for the past two years, I put out one bad one, I get dog piled on.
    Starting to think my baseball posting days here are done.
    nooooo just ignore the trolls nasher.

i'm a silent follower of ur posts and plays - mostly lurking these days, i got on yankees , pirates and mets previously.
    Thanks for your winners and input in bases, it is very much appreciated

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why post this now?

I really hate this board sometimes.
    cause i saw this posting at that time, so i i commented. Did not know i cant comment on a post once a game started... by the way root of hate is jealously.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    cause i saw this posting at that time, so i i commented. Did not know i cant comment on a post once a game started... by the way root of hate is jealously.
    It's hard as it is to pick games. This guy gave some good reasons for his play and it lost. That happens to all of us.

It's not like he was saying it was a guaranteed lock or anything. Why rub it in after the fact? That's something people that lose their ass would do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

stevenash

You can post whatever you want.
    I'm done with baseball posting, I can post whatever I don't want.

KnucklePuck
    KnucklePuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Was a good play Nash, I made the same bet before I even opened this thread.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I was actually gonna bet miami but got scared

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I was actually gonna bet miami but got scared
    Scared money makes no money.

Smokey, you complete me dude.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Amazing to me that out of all teams to shell Harvey; it's the damn Miami Marlins, on the end of sweeping the series on top of that. Cant make this stuff up

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You've gotta be kidding me.

First, you're dumb enough to post this after the game starts and there are already a few runs scored in the first inning. Then you're dumb enough to come back and defend yourself?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Mental issues?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I wouldn't have tailed you if I didn't believe in you, Stevie! We'll get 'em next time!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wouldn't have tailed you if I didn't believe in you, Stevie! We'll get 'em next time!
    Looks like there won't be a next time thanks to dipshit losers like "drfunkmaster" that make SBR insufferable.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Just have to grow the thick skin when it comes to people like that. Its a website. A lot of kids become 6'6", 325 lb. behemoths when they hide behind that keyboard and screen. One credo I always live by, "He who angers you, controls you.".

stevenash

I don't mind putting in the effort, I don't mind writing them up for 20 minutes, I can't take the dipshits anymore.
    I killed it last season, I'm turning a profit again this season.
    Don't want or need the grief.
    Not quitting sbr, I'll chime in with input from time to time, not writing up or posting plays anymore.

Not worth it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't mind putting in the effort, I don't mind writing them up for 20 minutes, I can't take the dipshits anymore.
    Not quitting sbr, I'll chime in with input from time to time, not writing up or posting plays anymore.

Not worth it.
    You better be here for wrestling!

stevenash

You better be here for wrestling!
    Count on it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks, dr. c untmaster.

Another quality SBR poster bites the dust. Business as usual. Troll central.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

drcmaster been around for awhile

stevenash

Funny thing is I said it was the most logical play on the board, and it was, never did I say unload on it. Slowey up to this point was good this year, Harvey has been lights out. Anybody who knows anything knows that logic pointed to under 6.5
    Harvey got bled to death in the first, starting with Pierre and his drag bunt single, than a weak blooper between second and right that plopped in, then a line drive out that got turned into a triple because for reasons unknown Ankiel decided to run in on.....

But not making excuses, that's baseball, I was sunk right there.
    Life goes on

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Not worth it.

please dont let 1 idiot ruin the good thing u have going here nasher

i'm sure a lot of sane posters here respect your MLB input and plays. I personally have been on ur plays since about end of last season and almost all of ur posted ones this season. I would really like to continue tailing your plays. Please make a private message list or something to all of ur loyal followers, writeup is not really necessary.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    please dont let 1 idiot ruin the good thing u have going here nasher
    It was 2 or 3 posters.
    If somebody wants to fade me, that's fine, just post you are fading me, tell me why, I'll repsect that. But I appreciate it if it is done before game time

Hell, maybe someone would post something I may have overlooked and learn something. I'm more than fine with that.

But I told myself, the day I get disrespected in the middle of a thread, in the middle of a game, that's the day I quit posting plays.
    Today is the day I quit posting plays.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Is NY Mets v. Miami Fish under 6.5

Harvey (Mets) is a god, should strike out 13 of those AAA hitters.
    Mets can't hit, Slowey actually has talent, would be a #3 or #4 starter on most teams, should limit the timid Met bats as well.

That's it, no 3 paragraph write up needed for this one, two inept line ups versus a phenom pitcher and a dependable Slowey.

Mets win this 3-1
    just another reason why MLB is my worst sport of the big 3 & college football and basketball.... MLB is tough, ya just never know

MM Discipline
    MM Discipline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

NASH DONT QUIT! You are by far my favorite person on this forum I check every day to see if you have a play posted. Funny how people say something about this play while youre last play where we faded Marcum when he was -160 was a GREAT call. And I agree people need to speak up BEFORE the game and make points about a play and try to work together to make a good pick. Otherwise people shouldn't even be allowed to post on a thread. This forum is a microcasm of the world where people have developed a sick benefit whenever they see other people do poorly. Ignore them Nash you are one of the best if not the best poster on the forum and there are plenty of people with mad respect for your plays!

stevenash

^
    Not quitting, just not posting plays anymore.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't post much outside of my thread, but I had to check in here. Nash, don't stop posting. Always looking forward to your posts and insight. We all have our losing picks and days. Brush the haters off. It's gonna happen in every hobby and profession. And yes, I also made tons of money off of your Marcum post. I Appreciate it, bro.
    Last edited by Hectorcist; 06-02-13 at 08:28 PM.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Sad, if didn't think this play was "logical" then u don't know baseball. You are just a idiot troll who has ruined SBR. Hopefully Nash u will keep posting in the fantasy forum because your info is appreciated by many of us here. There may not be a better baseball mind on SBR and would be shame if u stopped posting because of a couple dipshits who prolly don't even gamble.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Just cause i said "Logical play huh" and i get called names. Its really funny. Call me what names you all want for those few of you to feel good about yourselves. Its all good. So much hatred.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Looks like there won't be a next time thanks to dipshit losers like "drfunkmaster" that make SBR insufferable.
    Yup

Him and the "forum police" posters. Neither ever starts their own threads. Just the ever present drive by shots.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

^
    Not quitting, just not posting plays anymore.
    Dont blame ya here Nash.....Business as usual when it comes to bashers. If you ever get a monster PM me. Always looked for your posts/plays. GL bud

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

It was 2 or 3 posters.
    If somebody wants to fade me, that's fine, just post you are fading me, tell me why, I'll repsect that. But I appreciate it if it is done before game time

Hell, maybe someone would post something I may have overlooked and learn something. I'm more than fine with that.

But I told myself, the day I get disrespected in the middle of a thread, in the middle of a game, that's the day I quit posting plays.
    Today is the day I quit posting plays.
    sbr in a nutshell, ppl worth reading rather not post cause brokedick moron kids like to act like they never lose after the fact.. i blame the point system, it wasnt nearly as bad here till they started giving these losers points to gamble with...

anyways nasher i been reading your stuff since back at the other forum and always enjoy your baseball and cfb incites so dont be a stranger..

First 12