where is the cardinals/colorado line?

don't see it at my book

IcE
    IcE's Avatar Become A Pro!

just w8 prolly a pitching change or another change it will be up

Carson05
    Carson05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

gonna hit the rockies hard, as well as the nationals.

IcE
    IcE's Avatar Become A Pro!

are u sure u wanna play both of those games? ATL has Vazquez pitching. He is 14-9 and with a great 2.91 ERA. And WAS has Lannan starting with a 4.07 ERA. Also Carpenter for STL has been lights out with a 2.34 ERA and a great 16-4 record.

Carson05

lannan is a good crafty pitcher, and seems to always thwart the braves, except for one start this year where they got to him. mentally the braves will be pushing too hard to play great baseball and take advantage of the rockies loss last night, and i think the free and easy nationals offense tees off at home, and the braves drop this one.

also the rockies are at home, and a good hitting team. i think they will be mentally more prepared to face carpenter and scratch out a victory.

purplehaze3
    purplehaze3's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away

Cooks first game back from over a month

Carson05

yeah i wouldn't be playing nationals and rockies moneyline if i wasnt a big braves fan...

maybe nationals, but not rockies. this way either braves make a playoff push or i make money.

Carson05

we will see what happens, the rockies are a scrappy team.

Carson05

just as i suspected, the rockies with a scrappy win, and the braves left hanging for their troubles.

gonna pound the nationals and the rockies again, but this time for 1.5 units a piece. either the braves make the playoffs or i make money damn it. if braves win and rockies lose tonight, i will pound the nationals and rockies again on sunday for 2 units. not sure of the exact theory behind this, but i feel pretty confident.