2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

moday bases, discussion and plays..

unfortunately ill be back to 12/13 hour work days 2marro so wont be around to see umps for the new series which kills my ability to bet totals for the most part and prob eliminates me from any of the 6oclock gms but figure might as well get a little talk going and ill start with the 1 gm we do know the ump...

cws/kc un 7 +110.dont like how well kc hits lefties but sale is a pretty damn good lefty, escobar and butler have both hit him well but he does have some solid starts against the royals including a 7 inning no run gem earlier in the year..shields hasnt had great success against the sox but again he has also thrown a good 1 against them this season..wind blowing in and both pitchers have thrown a gem with carpazza behind the plate in their careers..like kc to win but the price a little steep, think 4 runs wins it so ill take the plus money on the under..would also consider un ff but wont be around to post that when it comes out..

bos-1.5 -109..not a fan of doing this shit here, really not my style laying the 1.5 and paying for it but woorly garbage ass (only decent start this guy has had was vs the chisox and we know they cant hit) vs bucholtz who been lights out? sox coming off a sweep at hands of rangers i expect bucholtz to stop the bleeding as bos bats tee off on this scrub..square as can be but it is what it is. .prob look at the -2.5 line when it comes out but again wont be around to post..

really all i see off the jump..pads are freaking -170? shit i know fich stink but damn never thought id see the day, lol...

feel free to chime in on these or any others, ill check back later on and in morning b4 i leave for work and respond to any comments...gl everyone

2daBank

is 8.5 high enough for parker vs jimenez? seems like that gm could go over by the 5th??

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Just now sitting down to look.

Love these threads Banker.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Just now sitting down to look.

Love these threads Banker.

glad someone gets something from them..you know me, i love talking this shit

hopefully we can start getting a lot of the guys i respect here to chime in and make it worth it to do these every day i have the time as they generally turn out profitable for everyone..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Maaaan, their ain't nothing on Monday. Boston rl, not sure how that Cleveland game stays under and possibly, but probably not the braves if youre getting a + for em. Other than that I just don't see much, probably better off that way anyhow lol.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I really don't see much of anything.

Philly under 6 at + money?

Kind of like Arizona and Cincinnati. And I agree -- that SD line is insane, even though LeBlanc has been LeDogshit so far this year.

2daBank

U guys right really not much. Got decent numbers on the 2 it looks like. Hopefully ill have time to sneak away and find ump for cle gm on my phone. If someone post it here when they out that be awesome!! And biffer could give us a weather update from cle since I have no time. If everything lined up right I'd prob play that over at 9 to avoid juice..

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I played Atl @ +110. I see +108 still at Heritage. Maholm is the better pitcher and hitting should be about even. Choo hasn't hit lefties over his entire career, so two below avg. hitters in front of Votto should limit the damage he can do. + money on the better pitcher, 'pen, with = hitting shoudln't be passe dup IMO

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    I played Atl @ +110. I see +108 still at Heritage. Maholm is the better pitcher and hitting should be about even. Choo hasn't hit lefties over his entire career, so two below avg. hitters in front of Votto should limit the damage he can do. + money on the better pitcher, 'pen, with = hitting shoudln't be passe dup IMO
    I'm gonna try to look at that 1 sometime today on my phone. I kinda passed over cause looks like one of those gms where there ton of percieved value on the dog and last yr I'd have snatched that early and watched line move in my favor (like it is now) then I proceed to get waxed, lol. It new yr but seemed to happen to me far to often last yr so now I'm weary of those.

def understand playin it tho..

2daBank

please give us a ump with a small kzone in cle, hell might not even matter, neither of these pitchers can hit the broad side of a barn..parker 16 walks 18 ks..jimenez 13 walks 19ks (8 to 5 at home, lol).. on top of that both teams in the top 10 in taking walks (oak 1st, cle 10th)..

screw the ump.

oak/cle ff ov 5 -105

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Played an array of unders in KC. Can't believe that line was +110 last night; I got the worst number of the entire day at -125

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    please give us a ump with a small kzone in cle, hell might not even matter, neither of these pitchers can hit the broad side of a barn..parker 16 walks 18 ks..jimenez 13 walks 19ks (8 to 5 at home, lol).. on top of that both teams in the top 10 in taking walks (oak 1st, cle 10th)..

screw the ump.

oak/cle ff ov 5 -105
    I don't blame you. Play makes sense on paper.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rolling with the Pale Hose at 2, Banker. Have no idea or reasons why.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played Atl @ +110. I see +108 still at Heritage. Maholm is the better pitcher and hitting should be about even. Choo hasn't hit lefties over his entire career, so two below avg. hitters in front of Votto should limit the damage he can do. + money on the better pitcher, 'pen, with = hitting shouldn't be passed up IMO

The Braves are difficult to get a handle on; they lose games horribly in which everything points to a solid win, and then they blowout teams in games that seem to be much harder matchups. They are definitely a solid bunch.

2daBank

Played an array of unders in KC. Can't believe that line was +110 last night; I got the worst number of the entire day at -125
    i know..i even took under 3 ff +115..just didnt have a chance to post..

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Oak tt over 2 banker

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

U guys right really not much. Got decent numbers on the 2 it looks like. Hopefully ill have time to sneak away and find ump for cle gm on my phone. If someone post it here when they out that be awesome!! And biffer could give us a weather update from cle since I have no time. If everything lined up right I'd prob play that over at 9 to avoid juice..
    what's up, bank. have been out all day, no time to cap and have to head out to t-ball practice soon, so was going to take night off, but i will cap A's/Tribe before i leave. weather should be solid, though i don't work downtown anymore so i can't actually see the flag in right-center like i used to at prior jobs. report back in a few....

2daBank

why the hell did they pull shields? now i gotta worry bout dumb shit in extra's, not likely but damn gm should be over..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Oak tt over 2 banker
    i actually think parker has better chance of getting shelled than jimenez..although really dont disagree with either tt over..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what's up, bank. have been out all day, no time to cap and have to head out to t-ball practice soon, so was going to take night off, but i will cap A's/Tribe before i leave. weather should be solid, though i don't work downtown anymore so i can't actually see the flag in right-center like i used to at prior jobs. report back in a few....
    looks like nice temps and wind blowing out slightly to left.. ultimately tho it all about these 2 pitchers and their control issues against lineups that hit and take walks..

BiffTFinancial

looks like nice temps and wind blowing out slightly to left.. ultimately tho it all about these 2 pitchers and their control issues against lineups that hit and take walks..
    okay, i'm on the over. my model has the floor at around 9.75 and the ceiling at over 11. Iassogna was in Arlington, so we could have him, but he's the only ump on tap who would cause me to pass on this one. if Iassogna is behind the plate, i'd strongly consider passing, but i have t-ball practice 6-7, so it's now or never for me. BOL tonight boys, back later.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    okay, i'm on the over. my model has the floor at around 9.75 and the ceiling at over 11. Iassogna was in Arlington, so we could have him, but he's the only ump on tap who would cause me to pass on this one. if Iassogna is behind the plate, i'd strongly consider passing, but i have t-ball practice 6-7, so it's now or never for me. BOL tonight boys, back later.
    i went ff ov 5 -105..figure if the starters dont get shelled they not getting to 10 anyway and 1st 5 was better price..yea doubt im gonna see ump either so i went ahead and pulled the trigger..hell even if we get a guy w huge kzone these 2 clowns still might walk a handful..

2daBank

nice easy + money under to start the day..feel bad for anyone on kc, cant believe yoast didnt send shields out for 9th working on a 2 hit shutout..what a asshole..

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya Bank....had the under too, but got robbed - was on KC as well.....Have no idea why they pulled Shields!!!!!!

2daBank

dbags ff -.5 +130...cahjill is 2-0 with a 2era in 3 starts at dodger stadium and has pretty much owned this team wherever they played..on the other side capuano has been blasted by zona (2-6 with a almost 5era), is coming off the dl, and pretty much sux in general..throw in dodgers cant come thru with a clutch hit to save their lives and are slumping out of control like several other overpaid overrated teams and i think getting + money on dbags to have the lead after 5 is a pretty good deal here..

BiffTFinancial

5 solo homers in the Tribe game. if anyone is watching, Reynolds' spitting and glaring at Parker after the last one was sweet justice for hitting him high in the back in the first. some of the best attitude i've seen from a Cleveland athlete in years.

BiffTFinancial

dbags ff -.5 +130...cahjill is 2-0 with a 2era in 3 starts at dodger stadium and has pretty much owned this team wherever they played..on the other side capuano has been blasted by zona (2-6 with a almost 5era), is coming off the dl, and pretty much sux in general..throw in dodgers cant come thru with a clutch hit to save their lives and are slumping out of control like several other overpaid overrated teams and i think getting + money on dbags to have the lead after 5 is a pretty good deal here..
    like Dbacks and Pads late, good to see that you like Dbacks.