No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The 13-16 Phillies are throwing a rookie against a seasoned vet and are -175

Miami is horrific, but come on man. Pettibone -175 with this offense backing him? And even worse, the public likes the Phillies?

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

Nolasco is a Philly killer too. I know you don't like to factor in previous years teams but Ricky is 6-1 in Philly lifetime

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

The odds seem fine to me.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

The Stanton-less Marlins might have th worst lineup I've seen in years.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    The Stanton-less Marlins might have th worst lineup I've seen in years.
    Pierre/Polanco/Dobbs are all #8 hitters on any other team yet they're hitting 1,3,4 for the fish. Just so ugly.

IMO, there's no reason to ever back this team and they'll be huge underdogs in almost every game. I'd be shocked if they don't end up as my least bet on team this year

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Pierre/Polanco/Dobbs are all #8 hitters on any other team yet they're hitting 1,3,4 for the fish. Just so ugly.

IMO, there's no reason to ever back this team and they'll be huge underdogs in almost every game. I'd be shocked if they don't end up as my least bet on team this year

i agree i dont see myself taking the marlins to much this year either but i have to agree with no coincidences that with nolasco pitching and a rookie in pettibone for the phils i have to say pretty good price