stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

How does Eric Bedard still have a MLB gig?

No action on this Yankee game, however I have Hafner and Wells in a daily fantasy league so I am locked into it.

Eric Bedard got hammered in the first, every thing was belt high, lucky to escape giving up one run.
    Walked the first three batters to start the third inning.

Never have I seen this league with such piss poor starting pitching.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

How does the Astros CF have a job, that throw to the plate was the weakest I have seen

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Also I blame the piss poor starting pitching on teams babying their pitchers in the minors and in the majors. If a guy throws out his arm he throws out his arm. It's funny when pitchers who get babied still have arm injuries. Either a guy has a tough arm or he doesn't. Because of this teams resort to bad pitchers while they "develop" their younger pitchers.

stevenash

Bedard just had Cano by the balls.
    He's got Cano 0-2 in the count, throws him a hanging meat ball curve on 0-2 that has blood dripping from it, that's how juicy that pitch looked to Cano. Funny thing about curve balls, it's supposed to curve, not just spin.

Cano knows what to do with bloody curve balls.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because any lefty with a pulse can have a long career. If I ever have a son I will duct tape his right arm to his body and never let him use it.

stevenash

Than Ben FranfuckingSico take him deep.
    If Ben Fransisco takes you deep, it's time to rethink your career choice.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yeah being Lefty certainly helps Bedard.

but more than that, he is one of those guys that is almost always injured, super fragile.

and not too long ago when he was healthy, he was very good, but under-rated because he played on shitty teams, but those memories don't stick in the mind of the fans too much. But they stick in the minds of the scouts, managers, GM's.

so when the guy is on the market all the shitty teams are gonna take a flyer on him, because what is the worst that can happen for a team like the Astros picking up Bedard?

they finish in last place?