R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pick of the day

Zona/LAD ov 7.5 +112!! I got the nice price with reduced juice but I'm looking to fade 2 has been pitchers having really bad seasons in this one. I realize the Dodgers offense is about as effective as a flat tire on a car but I think they can get us 3/4 at least off McCarthy here trying to avoid another loss in a miserable streak. We have Mr over Paul Emmel behind the dish and I'm hoping to have this one cashed by the 7th! Good winnin everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Also played Cards this morning at -130 I believe it was. Sorry on cell phone right now. I like Woods but the Cards are a much better team and throwing Lynn at the Bad News Bears tonight. I love fading shitty teams vs a good team after the Scrubs coming off a big win where they scored a lot of runs. This couldbe real low scoring early but the Cubbies will always find a way to fukk it up if nothing else I'm sure.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yea cards look good , sadly their pen is almost as dreadful as cubs. Hopefully by thrn the game will be out of reach by then. Also I actually prefer arizona ml, becketts already counting down till the offseason

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I lean Zona but figure the ov should hit for sure. Now watch these 2 bums look like aces tonight and give up only 5 hits and 2 walks thru the 1st 5 lol. Cards should take this one tonight like I said if Wood looks strong thru 6 or 7 the Cubs will find a way to lose for us. Have a couple other leans I will post when I get home if decide on playing them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Adding Texas -106 ... Waukee can be tough to fade at home but fact is that team is just garbage. I like backing the Rangers here coming off an embarrassing ass whipping from the Bad News Bears. Backing the better starting pitcher and team at almost even odds and if Peralta gets in trouble we have the Brewer pen to come in and douse the fire with more fuel.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Leans Philly, KC, Reds and probably staying away from hoops tonight or might play live. Indy +6 looks tempting the Knicks are a joke, their stars are chokers, and they really do not match up well with teams that punch them in the mouth and Indy plays great perimeter defense which is not good for a team that lives and dies by the long jumpers. Good winnin everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Texas not looking good and Cards could not get it done. I expected a good pitching matchup but Cards had plenty of time with Cubbie pen and fell flat on their faces. That's what you get with the Cards tho they are either ripping the ball or you get nothing! Our play of the day looking good early just need 3 mo!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

WOW took long enough but 9 innings and 150 stranded runners later the big one hits!!!!!! Ended up playing my Philly lean for a little after knowing the Cards and Tejas were gonna fukk me. Winning night and off to bed finally.