italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

On under Texas as well.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

1* Dodgers/Yankees under 7' (-115) - LOSER

Ronald Belisario officially owes me 1.15u. Clown.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    1* Dodgers/Yankees under 7' (-115) - LOSER

Ronald Belisario officially owes me 1.15u. Clown.
    He is awful.

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Nationals ML (-115)

Wednesday 6.19.2013 updated card
    1* Dodgers/Yankees under 7' (-115) (Game One - Ryu vs. Kuroda)
    1* Marlins/Diamondbacks FF under 4 (-115)
    1* Giants -1 RL (-104)
    1* Nationals ML (-115)
    1* A's/Rangers under 9' (+100)

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He is awful.
    i honestly should not think thoughts this evil about someone. it's not healthy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i honestly should not think thoughts this evil about someone. it's not healthy.
    Chances he was even awake when they got him "ready" to warm up and come into the game? Probably not very good.

BiffTFinancial

Chances he was even awake when they got him "ready" to warm up and come into the game? Probably not very good.
    It was a lot like the 4 year-old t-ball that I "coach."

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    W all due respect to masterson your tribe seem overpriced today, to me anyway.. Clearly Mendoza is nothing special and metrics will always hate hit him but I've watched him quite a bit lately and think he doing a really good job. Plus kc just hit right now, have pen adv over most teams so +155 just too much for me to pass up..

played some totals but was pretty faded when I capped them last night so scared to hear what the model thinks. All were even or plus money. Sd/sf ov 7, bal/det un 9, and scrubbies/cards ov 8..
    Im also really into KC they hit Masterson pretty good last outing and Mendoza have ptched well recently

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Any thoughts on the over in the cards and Yankees g2 today BF?

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by DigBick86 View Post
    Any thoughts on the over in the cards and Yankees g2 today BF?
    Sorry, didn't get to those and at bar. That said, Bank's on Cards over and he knows his team. Decent ump for Cards game over and shitty taxed pens all
    around. BOL whatever you decide, sorry not more helpful

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    No chalk to be had last night.
    You still like Ryu/Dodgers even with Hughes getting pushed back to G2. Kurosawa going for NY G1.
    Lije Phils & Rats
    see some value in Rays even thought their bats have been cold. May The real Dumpster shows up.
    Bumgarner/Sale parlay?
    Keep pounding Stros at plus money?

Lets get'em today. BOL
    Yesterday was proof why I just tail you and Paco in bases. Liked Phils & Rats and both bullpens blow it in 9th and lose in extras. Stros even hold lead until 8th before blowing it. Day before I had under in Mets Braves G1 which had 5 8th inn runs to push. It's comical!

Seriously though, I'm seeing so many late inning collapsing that I think there is value in either playing 1st 5 in lieu of full game or splitting my unit and playing both 1st 5 and full game. You are much smarter than me so what are your thoughts? Have you ever looked at that approach? It just seems to be a recent trend or maybe just feels that way bc I'm betting more on bases and paying closer attention. Do you think it just evens in the run or should we consider adjusting until we see it changing.

Great thread and looking forward to football season.

BiffTFinancial

Wednesday 6.19.2013 updated card
    1* Dodgers/Yankees under 7' (-115) (Game One - Ryu vs. Kuroda) - LOSER
    1* Marlins/Diamondbacks FF under 4 (-115) - WINNER
    1* Giants -1 RL (-104) - WINNER
    1* Nationals ML (-115) - WINNER
    1* A's/Rangers under 9' (+100) - LOSER

3-2 +0.85u

YTD: 180-170-33 +25.22u

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Yesterday was proof why I just tail you and Paco in bases. Liked Phils & Rats and both bullpens blow it in 9th and lose in extras. Stros even hold lead until 8th before blowing it. Day before I had under in Mets Braves G1 which had 5 8th inn runs to push. It's comical!

Seriously though, I'm seeing so many late inning collapsing that I think there is value in either playing 1st 5 in lieu of full game or splitting my unit and playing both 1st 5 and full game. You are much smarter than me so what are your thoughts? Have you ever looked at that approach? It just seems to be a recent trend or maybe just feels that way bc I'm betting more on bases and paying closer attention. Do you think it just evens in the run or should we consider adjusting until we see it changing.

Great thread and looking forward to football season.
    Morning pal. I can definitely feel your frustration on the late-inning collapses, which have been a significant theme this season [as an aside, I appreciate the compliment, but i doubt that i'm much smarter than you, but thanks for the compliment]. Certain teams i always lean towards playing FF rather than full-game because of their pens (Cubs, Brewers, Astros). I made the mistakes of starting baseball season and allowing 1u to become my standard play when I much prefer 2u and i absolutely would consider splitting a play FF and full-game where the match-ups (SPs and bullpens dictate that there is value).

Hope that this helps. Let's keep on grinding. Busy morning for me but hoping to get to afternoon games. BOL to you today man.

BiffTFinancial

Thursday 6.20.2013
    1* Brewers/Astros under 7' (+110)
    1* Brewers/Astros FF under 4 (-110)

Passing on rest of afternoon games. BOL to all today.

BiffTFinancial

Just finished watching the top of the 2nd in Houston. To quote Michael Bluth, "I don't know why, but that's it."

BiffTFinancial

There should be zero runs in this game. There are penetrating five.

1* Brewers/Astros FF under 4 (-110) - LOSER

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hate that shit.. If there any sizable favs u like tonight parlay them w heat ml w confidence.. Chilling on bases today after getting my teeth kicked in yesterday. All over heat ml, spread, and small 1st Half over, parlayed w heat of coarse. Might parlay cards w heat also even tho I didn't cap

BiffTFinancial

Hate that shit.. If there any sizable favs u like tonight parlay them w heat ml w confidence.. Chilling on bases today after getting my teeth kicked in yesterday. All over heat ml, spread, and small 1st Half over, parlayed w heat of coarse. Might parlay cards w heat also even tho I didn't cap
    Thanks, dude. I don't care if it's guaranteed free money, i can't bet on Heat. In the NBA, i root only for labor strife and acts of terrorism.

[kidding, mostly]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

2daBank

Lol.. But heat been getting me paid. Last yr and this yr. sux they not off a loss but I think must win is same thing. 4got u a cle guy for a second, so at least u have justified bron dislike. Carry on, lol.. Gl tonight

BiffTFinancial

Lol.. But heat been getting me paid. Last yr and this yr. sux they not off a loss but I think must win is same thing.
    I hear you, and I'm not judging, but i can't do it. I'm just glad that juvenile shitstorm of a sport will finally be over and stop ruining my twitter timeline.

BiffTFinancial

With the second earned run of the game, Brewers/Astros goes over 7.5 in the bottom of the 8th. If you played over, go buy a penetrating lottery ticket.

BiffTFinancial

Thursday 6.20.2013 final card
    1* Brewers/Astros under 7' (+110) - LOSER
    1* Brewers/Astros FF under 4 (-110) - LOSER

0-2 -2.1u

YTD: 180-172-33 +23.12u

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

With the second earned run of the game, Brewers/Astros goes over 7.5 in the bottom of the 8th. If you played over, go buy a penetrating lottery ticket.
    Just started a thread about this. What an awful beat. Just terrible. Sorry man.

BiffTFinancial

BOL rest of the season, boys. It's been fun, though not as successful as I would've liked. I don't have a lot of free time, and I need a break from hating my free time so much. See you guys for football season.

Grizzlies918
    Grizzlies918's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

It's scary all the things you really can't calculate in when betting an under. Walks and errors are terrible, terrible things!

BiffTFinancial

Just started a thread about this. What an awful beat. Just terrible. Sorry man.
    Thanks, Coin, I appreciate that, buddy. I sure have found my way into some shitty games like this this season (who could forget White Sox/M's under 7' that had 10 runs in the 14th?). I love the challenge of handicapping the games, but shit like this kills me (esp at work - i have to be careful or i might fire someone over Jose Altuve's latest error-fest).

Wife and daughter out of town this weekend, so taking the boy to his first Tribe game tomorrow night (we'll be right next to Twins on-deck circle) and looking forward to relaxing during my free time rather than trying to attain something difficult every day. Summer will be boring as penetrate, but I have not been good about taking time off in past years, so i find myself exhausted by a few weeks into football season. Have a few books that I want to read, CFB prep, but still - staring down the barrel of a long boring few months, but it's the right thing to to.

Keep killing it on the bases, NC. It's a real joy watching you work, and you are very generous with your time and knowledge. All the best to you, pal.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlies918 View Post
    It's scary all the things you really can't calculate in when betting an under. Walks and errors are terrible, terrible things!
    It's frustrating. That said, I can't imagine that there have been many games this season where 6 of the first 8 runs were unearned. There also cannot have been many games with 4 errors. It's a bitch and i lost fair and square no doubt, but if this isn't in the 99th percentile of fluky games over the course of this season (based upon unearned runs), it's be pretty surprised.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

BOL rest of the season, boys. It's been fun, though not as successful as I would've liked. I don't have a lot of free time, and I need a break from hating my free time so much. See you guys for football season.
    Thanks for all the work on your picks. You def helped me out. Enjoy guys weekend esp. the game with your son. I will check in on your thread during football.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Thanks, Coin, I appreciate that, buddy. I sure have found my way into some shitty games like this this season (who could forget White Sox/M's under 7' that had 10 runs in the 14th?). I love the challenge of handicapping the games, but shit like this kills me (esp at work - i have to be careful or i might fire someone over Jose Altuve's latest error-fest).

Wife and daughter out of town this weekend, so taking the boy to his first Tribe game tomorrow night (we'll be right next to Twins on-deck circle) and looking forward to relaxing during my free time rather than trying to attain something difficult every day. Summer will be boring as penetrate, but I have not been good about taking time off in past years, so i find myself exhausted by a few weeks into football season. Have a few books that I want to read, CFB prep, but still - staring down the barrel of a long boring few months, but it's the right thing to to.

Keep killing it on the bases, NC. It's a real joy watching you work, and you are very generous with your time and knowledge. All the best to you, pal.
    Enjoy yourself and your time off. You are definitely one of the good ones, Biff. Don't be a stranger and check in every once in a while if you get a chance, pal.

2daBank

you will be missed my brother..enjoy your time off and get on top of ncaa football so i can piggyback off some of your work

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

have a great summer

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

to another profitable season biff, thanks for all your work, you will be missed, im so ready to kill the books this football season its not even funny, ill be driving to vegas too pretty often now that im a couple hours awaytake it easy, brotha

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Biff: Need you to cover some shifts at the banana stand, get your ass back here!
    --Michael Bluth

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13731

Still walking , talking and chewing bubble gum (well maybe not so much gum as teeth might fall out )

Took a break as well as lot going on. As we discussed LY Aug/Sep can be tough for bases.

Hopefully coming around soon. BOL guys!

BiffTFinancial

Thanks a lot for all of the kind words, fellas. I really appreciate that.

Have enjoyed the break, and don't want to get back to the grind, but i love Tribe and a bunch of unders today. Booking Tribe now and waiting for Salami under to come out to decide rest. Rainy morning in Cleveland, t-ball cancelled, some match-ups i really like.

First ... 37383940414243 ... Last