KnucklePuck
    KnucklePuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

KnucklePuck's Daily MLB Bets 2013

A little late to the party here, but the MLB season is a marathon and there should be plenty of time left for me to acquire a meaningful sample while having some fun in the process. I am new to this forum and relatively new to sports handicapping, however I am a life long sports fan and it has always been something I've considered pursuing. I've been placing wagers for a little while now with success and while I probably have a lot to learn, I feel that I am knowledgeable and persistent enough to have long term success handicapping. All of my plays will be researched and bet based on my perceived edge against the line. I intend on placing 1-3 units per wager depending on the size of my perceived edge and each unit will be roughly 2% of my bankroll. I will probably be betting at a higher volume than most, if I see an edge I will likely take advantage of it.

I am creating this thread to track and discuss my daily MLB plays. I am open to intelligent debate and criticism, in fact I welcome it, as I am sure there are many knowledgeable posters on this forum I could stand to learn from. I will post my bets shortly after I place them each day, if you have any questions or would like to comment feel free to do so.

I look forward to a great season of MLB bets and discussion, thanks for reading and best of luck.

KnucklePuck

Unfortunately my roll is on Bovada, so I was unable to place any MLB bets today due to the site being down. Hopefully it's back up and running soon and I can start posting some picks.

KnucklePuck

6/4

Rays @ Tigers Under 8 (-115) 2x
    Pirates @ Braves Under 7.5 (-115) 1x
    Twins @ Royals Under 8.5 (-105) 1x
    Orioles @ Astros Over 9 (-120) 1x
    Athletics -114 1x
    Diamondbacks @ Cardinals Under 8 (-115) 1x
    Dodgers -137 1x
    White Sox @ Mariners Under 6 (-110) 1x
    Giants -121 1x
    Rangers +130 1x

A little pressed for time today so picks are in late, I'll make an effort to get them earlier on a regular basis.
    Last edited by KnucklePuck; 06-04-13 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added Rangers